t h i r t y - f i v e

< December >

{ Ashton }

Tate is indeed pregnant. 10 weeks to be exact. We're both very excited. We've told our families and friends. All we have to tell now is Riley. After we tell Riley, we're going to post on Instagram. We also made an offer on the house she loved and we got it.

It's now December and the tour is over and I'm almost home. We've got a lot to do. We have to move into our new house this week because we sold our house. We fly to Australia for Christmas the following week. Then the week we get back Jack moves in.

Our plane landed in LA and I was the first one off. I was dying to see my girl and son.

It was after midnight so the airport wasn't crazy thankfully. I wanted to get home to see my family. Once Calum grabbed his stuff, we got an Uber together and headed home.

****

When the Uber pulled up to my house, I gave the guy some money, said a bye to Calum, and grabbed my stuff and walked up to my house

The porch lights were on and I could see a faint light, probably from the tv, shining through the closed shades in the window.

I walked in and locked the door behind me, ditching my bags to the side. I could hear the tv as I walked down the small hall. Tate was on the couch, almost asleep, only in her underwear and one of my shirts. She hadn't even noticed I walked in.

"Tate" I whispered, knowing Riley was just down the hall asleep.

"Baby!" Tate gasped, jumping up and running to me. She jumped into my arms and wrapped her arms and legs around me as she connected our lips.

"Hi love" I smiled pulling back and setting her on her feet. She left her arms around my neck, "God I missed you" I laughed and pecked her lips.

"I missed you too" she smiled, "You look exhausted," she told me then rubbed her thumbs under my eyes where I knew I had bags.

"I am. Go get your cute little butt in bed. I'm going to go kiss Riles then I'll be in there and probably asleep in maybe 10 minutes" I laughed.

Once Tate had turned the tv off and went into our room, I walked into Riley's room. I walked over to the crib and noticed the pillows laid around it on the floor. I laughed, remembering Tate said he's learned to climb out.

I kissed Riley then left his room, leaving the door cracked and went into my room.

I undressed to my boxers and climbed into bed next to Tate. She rolled into my side and I threw my arms around her, resting my hand on her stomach,

"Can't believe there's a baby in there again" I laughed and rubbed her stomach gently,

"I know. I'm excited and I think Riley will be too. He will be a good big brother I think" she laughed and let her head come to rest on my chest.

"Get some sleep babe. We can catch up tomorrow even though we will be very busy" I laughed,

"Okay," she contently mumbled, "I love you Ash" she spoke and kissed my chest, her fingers playing with the waistband of my boxers (a major habit she has when we are going to sleep).

"Goodnight. I love you too" I smiled and kissed her head.

< morning >

The "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" startled me awake.

I opened my eyes and Riley was climbing up on my chest and laying on me. Tate was climbing back into bed next to me.