...forgiven

Harry's been on tour with the band away from you for about two months now, his heart aching as he missed you more every single day; You wished you could come and see more than the first show, but with how demanding your job was, it was impossible

Harry's been on tour with the band away from you for about two months now, his heart aching as he missed you more every single day; You wished you could come and see more than the first show, but with how demanding your job was, it was impossible. Harry and the rest of the boys were finally given a break to visit London, then home, but were told by management they had to attend an event celebrating One Directions' newest album, practically heading to the venue straight from the airport.

Harry felt horrible not being able to go straight to you, even shedding a tear on the plane ride to London before sniffling it up, and telling himself how ridiculous he's being...it's only been two months, but as he reiterated that thought in his head, he realized that still sounded like a pretty large amount of time to be away from you. He never had been since he's been with you, really.

----
He ran his finger through his thick brown hair, sighed and glanced at his phone...two hours until the plane landed. He sighed again, aware that it was pointless, and stared out the window at the endless clouds, silently wishing he could make the time pass faster.

...
4 hours have passed and he's just arrived at the venue, already changed and cleaned up and he texts you his apologies and "miss you"s with many "i'll see you soon"s. With no reply, to his upset. Louis tried to comfort him. "He's probably still at work, it'll be okay.
You'll see him soon, mate."
...
Another half hour passes with still no reply, and Harry's already fighting himself to not rush to a cab and head back to your place, knowing it won't necessarily make a good PR impression to up and leave in the middle of a catered event dedicated to his own band. He avoids as many of the paparazzi around the party as he can, not really in the mood to deal with their annoyingly intimate, personal questions.

He sees out of the corner of his eye one reporter who seems quite persistent against the body-guards to get Harry's attention, so he forces a smile and meets the girl with the camera, exchanging quick greetings.
"Harry! Have you seen Y/n tonight yet? I met with him just earlier, he's quite the guy, it must have been amazing to reunite with him tonight after .. two months it is, right?"
"Wait, what?" Harry processes what he just heard with the already plastered on smile now tainted with confusion that seems to become real when behind the girl and a few more guests stands a grinning Y/n, looking straight at him.

"Amazing, it feels amazing, I have to go, excuse me!" Harry rushes past the girl and through a small crowd of people to you and throws his arms around your neck as yours wrap around his waist, holding each other tightly as cameras flash around you both. Both your hearts are soaring, and Harry whispers a thousand times how he loves you and that he missed you.
"I love you too, darling, I'm here." You rushedly whisper into his hair.

When you both part, Harry grabs your hand and quickly leads you to the vip section of the venue, closed off to the paps for a bit of solace, and hopefully an explanation of your lack of communication. He gets one quicker than he expected as you blurt out an apology the second you've entered the room;

"I wanted coming to be a surprise, so I didn't message back, I know I should have at least said something, but I wasn't sure quite what to say, scared I'd give the whole plan away, heaven knows I can't keep a secret to save my life- i'm such a blabbermouth- is that even a word anymore, who the heck uses the word blab-"

*Harry's POV* I swallow my humor at watching Y/n absolutely fall all over his words, his flustered face focused on saying the right thing when he hasn't even a clue what it might be. He talks so quickly in so little time that he might need a little shock to his system to even remind him to breathe- and it is my duty as his boyfriend to give him one.

My lips are on his, already opened for me, and it takes him a second to respond to the kiss, pulling away every few seconds to inhale, and a grin plays upon my lips as I meet his mouth again, my tongue swiping across his bottom lip, leaving him wanting more as I pull away again to lean my forehead upon his. Somewhere in the middle of all that, his hands rested themselves on my jaw, and mine on his lower back.

"You're...forgiven..." I pant, and I'm met with a grin that sends us both into a fit of giggles.