we can cuddle?

*readers POV*

   *readers POV*

 "Get up, Har, come oonnn!" I groaned, shaking Harry not-softly, trying to get him up and ready because he had several interviews this afternoon and we had to leave in an hour to catch the first one on time. I know he's awake, but damn he does a great job at pretending to sleep when I'm shaking him like you'd never shake a baby.

"Harry Edward Styles, if you don't get up now, you're going to have a very boring night when you get back home as opposed to the stress reliever I planned on so KINDLY giving you, previously!" His head pops up.

"Ah love, you know how I get when you talk about sex in a proper fashion." He winked, his own sarcasm making him laugh.

"Get up, dumbass!" At this point I was determined, nothing would get in my way of getting this man up, absolutely noth- but those puppy eyes.

"Come on!" *gif*
"5 more minutes, love? We can cuddle?" His raspy voice was soft and low, his wide eyes holding an adorable speck of hope. I hate the way he makes me melt with that look. Before Harry, nothing could have stopped me from what I was determined to do, and then his soft, wide eyes just stopped me right in my tracks.

"Please, baby boy?" Oh, as if!

"I think we all know who the baby boy is in this relationship." I snarked, that being my favorite nickname for him, seeing how giggly and blushy it always makes him, it's quite precious.

"Fine okay, 5 minutes-" I fold and as I started walking to the other side of the bed, I was pulled down by a strong arm directly in front of him. My baby boy.

"hi." He muttered softly, his eyes downcast and a blush already covering his smile widened cheeks.

"you're so cute, love." I muttered at his gentle and slightly shy demeanor; his lashes flicked up as he giggled and buries his face into my chest, trying to hide his red self. Most people don't know Harry like I do. Most girls he's been with don't ever see this blushy and giggly, soft and ever so sweet side of this young man. Most people wouldn't guess the comfort he finds in someone taking care of him. He's truly a little kid at heart, and it's beautiful.

"I love you so much." He mumbles into my neck and I reach down and leave him a soft peck on his cheek.

"thank god for that." I mumble, grinning at the butterflies in my stomach again.