Angry

(A/n) *gets slightly inappropriate, but isn't graphic, continue reading if you want*

I feel so out of place here. This loud party with a thousand people who won't even look me in the eye when we meet, and this stuffy, hot suit is killing me, making me want to throw it on my bedroom floor and take a hot shower. Preferably a shower with my God of a boyfriend, who I haven't seen for... 50 minutes now. I'm used to him having to practically disappear at these parties, him usually being the guest of honor or one of, and networking for the entirety of the party. Normally, I get it, I just mull around until we go home, and don't think twice. Not tonight. I'm pissed. He PROMISED me, promised not once, not even twice, three times that he'd stay with me tonight but ended up leaving with a short apology ten minutes in and I've been alone for an hour now. He hasn't texted me, let me know SOMEHOW what happened, and I have no reason to stay here if I'm just going to be alone again. It took him days to convince me just to go and for this?? Forget it.

I catch a cab outside, narrowly avoiding the paparazzi, and make my way home with a bland text to Harry telling him I went home, not really caring to get into why over the phone.

He hasn't opened it now, an hour later when I check, and I'm ready to let him sleep on the damn couch tonight. My thoughts are interrupted by the door unlocking and a tackling force throwing me back against the couch before I can even process what's happening, Harry's soft lips are pushed against mine roughly, capturing all my breath in mere seconds of the interaction, making me feel disoriented.

After a moment, I regain my senses and push him off of me with slight force and the scowl on my face returns as my eyes narrow at the intrusive, albeit sexy man now standing in front of me with a look of confusion now contorting his flawless face- why am I thinking about this, i should be mad, not raising a boner.

I stand up in front of Harry.

   "What's wrong, love?"
   "Don't 'love' me, I spent an hour at that party, the one you begged me to be at, an hour alone! After you promised me, three times, at that, that you'd stay with me." I snap, ending the last part in a growl.

   "I-" I interrupt whatever excuse he's prepared.

   "And THEN an hour later, I still haven't received a text, a call, nothing, and you just barge into our house wanting to make out!"

   "I wanted to do a little more than make out..." He mutters under his breath, and I can't hold back the scoff as he walks over to me, taking my hand, and I have to fight back the urge to tug it away. His deep green eyes meet mine in the dim lighting of the living room, and I can see his pupils dilated and a look on his face that's normally followed by a heartfelt apology, and I can feel my features soften.

   "Y/n... I'm really sorry, darling. Simon dragged me away, I tried every chance to get back to you, but he kept bringing new person after person for me to meet, not letting me go anywhere. I tried to check my phone, but didn't even get a minute to do that. I would do anything to take this night back for one with you, and I'm so sorry. I wanted to make it up to you when we got home..." Harry's words turn into a whisper as his now incredibly close features brush my neck, laying soft kisses across my collarbone and I bite my lip in response, trying not to moan and keep my anger intact, but as Harry continues, I huff and grab his shoulders, pushing him onto the couch.

Harry bites his soft lip as his eyes feign innocence, flicking up to mine and god, the things it makes me wanna do to him... I climb over him and my hands wrap around his wrists, pinning him to the couch, and my mouth flies to attack his neck. I leave love bites from Haz's jawline down to his collarbone and listen to him groan as I watch his eyes shut in blissful pleasure. I make my way to his ear and whisper in as rough of a voice as I can manage,
  "I have better ways to take my anger out on you..."

(A/n) kinda MIGHT wanna write a part two and finish this off, if you guys want that, leave me a comment, but don't forget to like the chapter, sorry for not updating! Will try to update again today to make up for it