You

Y/n had a Youtube channel, and after Y/n and Harry announced their relationship, his channel inevitably blew up

Y/n had a Youtube channel, and after Y/n and Harry announced their relationship, his channel inevitably blew up. All the requests for videos were always something about Harry, and Y/n had finally reached his peak patience and gave in.
---
"Hello everyone, and welcome back to my youtube channel, all new and old subscribers! Today I'm making a video that was requested, heavily!" I sigh and Harry chuckles beside me.

"I'm doing a Q and A video with my absolutely wonderful, beautiful, perfect-" I take a second to glance at Harry nodding his head sarcastically, clearly exasperated of my antics. "boyfriend! Harry Styles, himself. Are you ready, babes?"
"As ready as I can be." He sighs with a playful smile etched across his lips.

"Alright, first question in response to my tweet, jesus that's a lot of responses..." I mutter and Harry releases a quiet giggle.

"Harold, what is your favorite snack on a lazy day at home? Asked by- Elise." I glance up at him, expectant of an answer I'm sure I already know.
He bites his lip and looks into my eyes intensely and it takes me by surprise.

"You." He speaks without a hint of regret, and a dirty smirk covers his face, and I can feel myself freeze in place.
I gulped as I felt the blood rushing to my face, beyond flustered, "Well, we-we're cutting that part out." I stutter over my words, and move on to the next question, being sure not to let that comment go once filming's over with, and I can't help but return every suggestive glance thrown at me throughout filming the rest of the video. He'll pay for them soon enough anyway.