Truth or Dare?

All the 1D boys stood around Harry's hotel room, playing a game of truth or dare that you, Harry's friend, naturally joined in on

All the 1D boys stood around Harry's hotel room, playing a game of truth or dare that you, Harry's friend, naturally joined in on. They decided to play with the rules a bit though, letting each next player know what the truth and dare would be before they answered.

All of the boys, except you, knew that Harry was head-over-heels in love with you; gushing about you constantly, blushing every time you even spoke to him. One night, he spent a half-hour describing how beautiful you were as a person and as a guy to Niall. The band noticed the way your energy brightened every time Harry was in the room, the way your personality seemed to glow around him. Louis, however, paid the most attention to your behavior around him and had an idea.

"Harry, truth or dare;" Louis began,
"Truth is telling if you have a crush on someone and who, and dare is to kiss them the first time you see them." Harry's eyes widened as all the boys started giggling and teasing him, leaving you confused but laughing at the situation.

"Yeah, what's it gonna be, Haz?" You laughed quietly, anxious about how disappointing it would be to hear about his crush if it was anyone else over you. That's what you expected. Truth was, the way you felt about Harry was intense. You had this way of seeing him that you weren't sure you could describe. It felt like you saw this unique beauty to the boy. This feeling that every moment with him should pass slowly to give you both more time with each other. Wherever Harry was is where it felt you were supposed to be. Harry felt like home.

He looked at you and his face flushed as the boys kept teasing him,
  "Why this?" He whined and Niall jumped in,
"Do it, mate!"

At this point, you stood up and walked in front of Harry.

"hey..just pretend it's me," you whispered.

"what?" Harry questioned, clearly confused.

"I know you're uncomfortable, so just act like I'm your crush, tell them that, and they can move on."

"Y/n.."

"Yes, Harry?"

"I... I, um. I have..feelings for you."

You act surprised, fighting the feelings rising in your chest when you hear him say that.

"I have strong feelings for you, and I really want to...Well, I would like to..."

You can't help but tilt your head in confusion, because you didn't think he would want to say much more.

"I want to kiss you. If that's okay. And I'm not...acting."

Your eyes widen as you process everything he just told you..It takes a few moments of silence, the boys' excitement quietly filling the room as you try to hear your own thoughts over the sound of your heartbeat; Then you find yourself nodding. Looking at him..and nodding. A grin fills your face.

He smiled brightly, tentatively placing his hand on your jaw as the other one found your waist, he leaned in, both your eyes closed... And his lips found yours. He pressed against them softly, not wanting to cross any boundaries you haven't consented to. You wrapped your hands around the smaller boys waist and pulled him closer as the boys erupted into happy cheers and laughter. Once your lips seemed to create their own rhythm, letting go felt impossible until you both broke into giggles.

When it finally came to an end, you both kept smiling as you pulled him down to the floor with you to sit.

"Y/n?" He asked.
"Yes, Harold?"
"Truth or dare?"