Right Here

You, Y/n Y/l/n, had a very high place as an award-winning actor in many Indie films, and Harry fell in love with your soft charm a long time ago, as you did with him and his smile that could make anyone who saw it proud to be so lucky

Harry had just released his first solo album that meant the absolute world to him, and you couldn't be more in love with his music and success. You shared so much love and pride in him and the album. Harry had even been nominated for a Brit and ARIA award for the 'Harry Styles' record.

While filming for a new movie, you had to stay in a different part of the country to do so, and communication had been hard to keep up with you and Harry, and it saddened you both. He laid in bed most nights missing you beside him, holding him. You missed him in your arms and brushing your hands through his hair, lulling him to sleep. You both called and facetimed as much as you could when the chance arrived, but couldn't get over each others' absence.

When Harry was invited to a night talk show, his nominations for the Brit and ARIA awards were the big talk, until the host asked about you. Harry explained how he felt: "I miss him so much.. But I am so proud of him and talk to him as much as I get the chance to."

"Well, Y/n told us he feels quite the same. He has a little surprise for you here, actually, *editor*! Plug him in!" Harry looked up at the screen behind everyone on stage and a look of surprise crossed his face when he saw you on the screen. Your beautiful face he missed up close, and smiled as you began talking, but wasn't quite sure if he was looking at a recording or not.

"Hi, Harry. Hey everyone!" The crowd cheered and Harry's smile brightened at hearing your sweet voice.

He noticed you were walking through a hallway as you talked, "God I've missed you. Really I just wanted to say hello, that I love you so much, am so... unbelievably proud of you, love. Watching you work on this album was the most beautiful experience to be a part of. Seeing your focused face while working on writing each song was adorable, and passionate." Harry teared up slightly. "And your grin when you finished one... was the most heartfelt thing I've ever been blessed enough to witness. Watching you be so happy as we went out to celebrate made my day, every time."

The crowd awed, and Harry was speechless at your enchanting words. He looked closely at your settings and realized he recognized where you were now standing, as he was just standing there about 30 minutes ago, and his heart spikes.

"Do you think I can get one of those smiles one more time?" You ask, and under the screen, a curtain opened and revealed Harry's gorgeous man standing there, his smile widening and tears threatening to spill *gif* as he then stood and ran towards you. Your arms captured him in a tight hug and lifted him, swinging him around once before you both nearly lost balance, laughing at each other.

"There's that smile." You whispered in his ear. You wiped away Harry's spilled tears, your own falling as you studied the familiar face in front of you with so much love and passion for it. He giggled and his cheeks covered in a beautiful blush that made you both melt. The audience's applause and adoration of you both was nearly deafening as he placed his head into your neck, your familiar scent was enough to make him start crying again.

"Hi, love, I'm here." You laughed softly against Harry's hair, "I'm right here."

(A/n) hope you guys liked this chapter! I like longer chapters, what do you guys think of them? Please like the chapter and let me know how you feel about the book so far, any ideas for a new chapter you can leave in the comments, thank you!