All I ever wanted is you!

(2nd gif is to give an idea of what Harry looks like in this chapter, but use your imagination for more detail)

   (Suggested song for the chapter, Kiss Me Ed Sheeran/ or Breathe- Lauv. Trust me, you won't regret it.)

 ---

  "Oh my fucking god, Y/n! Why don't you just listen to me, you never listen!" You scoffed at Harry, of course, always right, he fucking is.

"Fuck listening to you! I've fucking tried, guess where that got me!"

"Oh, where's that??? A great fucking job? Media exposure? That fucking luxury apartment you're 'crashing' in??"

"Yeah, and yet it stopped me from getting the only thing I ever fucking wanted!"

"What the fuck is that, then??"

"You!"

---

Y/n Y/l/n. Harry's newest snack, feeding social media on behalf of management. One of Harry's oldest best friends. The one who would have fought a panther for him before anyone even thought he was cute. As soon as the man met up with Harry for the first time since a 2014 visit 2 years ago, management took no time at all luring him into a contract, promising enough money to help support his family and a headstart in his own career that he'd been working his life for. The angle of "hometown long lost best friend reunites with Harry Styles and steals his heart" was too fucking golden to miss.

  What he mostly, truly wanted out of this, was a chance to be with Harry. For years, he's been so utterly in love with Harry. His sparkling green eyes, his stupidly perfect dimples, and his enchanting personality. There was no reason not to be in love with him. He'd never have known that Harry was completely smitten with Y/n. For as long as he could remember, he'd been drawn to the boy, now man as of 2016 (the year I'm setting this chapter) and everything about him. Before 1D, when Harry had no one, he had Y/n. When he had everything, Y/n made it even better. There were secrets about each other that they'd promised to take to their graves, and he loved him... But he was scared.

  Scared that he'd lose everything they once had if it ended. So terrified it wouldn't work anyway, since for years, meeting up aside from phone conversations was so rare, it'd be impossible. When the opportunity came from management to "date" Y/n, Harry used everything to persuade him into saying yes. And it worked. It worked. But even 2 months in, neither of them had established to each other a wish to be real.

  They hid their disappointment until one night, mid-argument, Y/n threatened to walk out, expose the PR stunt, interrupting Harry every damn time he tried to talk him out of it, and we're back here.

"Oh my fucking god, Y/n! Why don't you just listen to me, you never listen!" You scoffed at Harry, of course, always right, he fucking is.

"Fuck listening to you! I've fucking tried, guess where that got me!"

"Oh, where's that??? A great fucking job? Media exposure? This fucking luxury apartment you're 'crashing' in??" He practically screamed, grasping at the part of his long hair closest to his scalp as a stress reliever.

"Yeah, and yet it stopped me from getting the only thing I ever fucking wanted!" Y/n spat from across the room, scoffing again at Harry.

"What the fuck is that, then??" Harry's chest felt heavy for the split second of anticipation waiting for Y/n's answer.

"You!"

--

"W-...what?" Harry whispered loudly, his face dropping and contorting into a look of confusion. He looked up at Y/n. And Y/n looked tired. He was so, so tired of holding back everything he knew he felt. In a single word, years of secrets and fucking misery were exposed.

"All I ever wanted, Harry.." Y/n's voice was soft, gentle, as he stepped closer to Harry, who was all the way across the room, and Y/n walked until he reached halfway. "Was to be with you." He feels the tears pouring down his face that he has no control over, but he breathes deeply with his eyes closed to stop himself from breaking down into raw sobs from his saddened soul. His entire body is shaking as he opens his eyes again, to take in the sight of an angel, who's standing about two feet away now. Close enough to see every emotion on his face. Confusion, hope maybe, and his eyes sparkled brightly, threatening to drop tears. Shock stood out the most.
   His very long, deep brown hair was a mess, strands in every direction from tugging and roughly brushing his hand and fingers through it repeatedly, his deep and bright green eyes stood out more now then ever, the color in them so bright, and his pupils were very much dilated looking in the direction of the distraught, but beautiful fucking man standing in front of him.

  (this paragraph will describe a character of Y/n)

  His hair messy in front of his face, still looking soft enough to pet, looking down just an inch to meet Y/n's eyes, as he's just a bit shorter than Harry. His shoulders were slumped in his simple dark and long sleeved shirt, in defeat. His jeans hugged his thighs, but were looser and more worn from the long day, and he stood barefoot in front of Harry. His deep eyes so red, a look of desperation and exhaustion engulfing his emotions and obvious on his face. He looked like years of feigned strength had just shattered.

"I love you. I'm so fucking in love with you." He spoke in a voice that portrayed his desperation to be heard.

Harry's shock dropped as every muscle in his body moved towards Y/n and he was directly in front of him, as they now breathed the same air. Shared each other's heat as their eyes met each others, staring longingly like it's the last time they'll ever see each other. Harry leans his face closer to Y/n's, his eyes fluttering from his lips to his eyes, the closer he gets, they flicker in a question, asking if this was okay. Y/n began to nod before he was interrupted by Harry's lips on his, and in seconds, they began sharing the most passionate kiss they'd ever be a part of. The world around them falls away in mere milliseconds and each other is all that has ever existed. The world is theirs now. They communicate years of love, burning passion in this kiss. Like it's the first, but last time they'll ever touch. After minutes, when it's impossible to postpone their oxygen intake anymore, their lips separate, and their foreheads meet.
In closed eyes and the sound of each others breathing, Harry managed to breathily speak a thought of his own. "took us long enough." They broke into the most beautiful, free laughter they'd ever shared.

(A/n) This is my favorite chapter by fucking far. So sorry that it took me two days to update, I've been not feeling well and hadn't gotten to it but I really and truly hope this chapter made up for it. I fell in love with writing it, so please comment how you felt about it and vote, thank you guys so much.