Part 01. Lullaby Lollipop

Pls don't bitch if you don't like licorice.... Just replace it with something else...... What do u expect me to do........ Change licorice to skittles or pringles or something...

Also i can't remember how the big 3 refer to each other... Or if how I'm using those Japanese terms is correct pls say smth if it is.
--

"The truth is. . . I really like you, Senpai."

"Oh. . . Um. . ."

Tamaki scratched his burning neck and stiffened up. "I'm really sorry, but I don't see you that way."

(Y/n)'s heart cracked in two like an egg.

In life or death situations, humans have two options. Fight or flight. But there is another one: freeze. That's exactly how she was. Frozen with a flustered face.

Not just flustered at why she'd just been rejected, but at how he realized it as well.

Let's go back twenty nine hours.

"Yo, Tamaki!"

"H-Hi, Mirio," replied Tamaki shyly.

His blond friend smiled at him. "Hado and I have to deliver some files around the school, and then help put away the C.O.W when after-school tutoring is over. Safe to say we'll be busy for a bit, so don't bother waiting for us today!"

Tamaki's obsidian eyes glanced to the ground. "It's okay. . . I can wait. . ."

"Oh, really? Alright! We should be finished by four o'clock!" Mirio chirped.

The ravenett thought for a second. "I'll stay in Nakamura-Sensei's class," he told him quietly. "He usually lets me stay there alone. . ."

"That sounds a little sad," Mirio said with a slightly concerned tone. "But got it! You should use the chance to catch up on your Science classes."

The other boy's mood immediately turned sour. He shuddered. "Don't remind me. . ."

He gave him a pat on his shoulder. "Why don't you ask (Y/n)-Chan to help you out? You have that class with her don't you?"

At the suggestion, Tamaki planted his face on his desk.

(L/n) (Y/n), his kouhai. She was in his third year's environmental class for exceeding top spot in the first year's Science department last year, and it was being qualified as an Advanced Placement class. While Tamaki had personally never seen her awake for more than three minutes on that class, she was aways the first to finish her work.

"It's embarrassing," he said in response. "Having to ask for help by someone that sees me as a senpai."

Mirio laughed at his bashful response. "I'll let her know where you'll be staying, I think Hado mentioned she's gonna be staying after class to finish up some work too!"

"Mm," Tamaki grumbled into his sleeve.

The way he stayed in that head down position is how he was for most of his time in Nakamura's class at about five before four. His homework was sprawled on his desk, and he was almost asleep.

It shouldn't have been that hard. It wasn't even difficult, but it was so terribly worded that he had too much trouble piecing it together.

Ahh, I should go to the teacher. Or maybe I should've asked (L/n)-Chan after all. . .

It was twenty hours and a half before.

But I'm so tired. Tamaki found himself snuggling into his arm, not caring for the sound of his pens falling on the ground. He'd pick that up later.