29. Miniscule

THE SOUNDS OF gagging and vomiting bounced off the walls of the bathroom as she kneeled over the toilet, emptying out the contents of her stomach. The result was pinkish-redish-greyish gunk that piled up in the toilet and (Y/n) snatched a bottle of water off the counter, gulping it down.

She chuckled with amusement as she wiped her mouth. Something about this was funny, how she fell ill not a week after that strike to the Tamaki who'd done nothing wrong.

Tamaki. (Y/n) couldn't help but wonder how he was doing. They were having some kind of presentation to the first years at this time, or something. Mirio would be taking lead, but it still made her nervous thinking about go he was coping. No, she was sure he was fine. He was with his friends after all.

Unlike her, who was stuck alone in her dorm building in her room. Unmotivated, everything hurting, and immobile. The only difference between being her current state and being dead was heartbeat, but at this rate...

Oh well. It wasn't a big deal if she died right then and there in the dark corner of her room from a fucking cold. Would she be happy if she died today though? Would she regret all the awful things she'd done that she thought were for the best? God, it was so stupid. Her muscles ached and she wanted to sleep, but she couldn't fucking sleep. She couldn't fucking sleep.

Tamaki. What was he thinking?

Knock knock!

(Y/n) jolted from her bed, though didn't have the energy to move any more. Who was there? There was no way classes were already over, not that her sense of time was so murky that several hours had gone by in a flash. She was only wearing loose grey pajamas, it was embarrassing to answer someone like that. Oh well. Time to play dead.

Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock-

"Jesus I'm coming, shut up!" she finally shouted, and groaned loudly as she teleported from her bed to the front door in a vein attempt to save energy. Her chest hurt even more now. (Y/n) opened the door. "Sorry, I'm not interested in girl scout cookies-"

"Alright men, secure the perimeter!" a blurry figure that kinda looked like Tin Tin pointed to her room like he was some kind of battle general. Wait, Mirio?

"Roger!" saluted Hado, moving right passed you and dragging an awkward Tamaki along with her.

"Tamaki, check for any loot!"

"You have a weird way of calling it medicine."

"Hado, make sure to fluff the pillows and dust the bed!"

"Understood!"

(Y/n) panicked at the sight of three people rummaging in her room, messing around and doing random things. Mirio himself also seemed to be looking for something, and tore her little closet wardrobe open, making (Y/n) feel self conscious at her choice of clothes.

"Wh-Wh-What are you guys doing?!" she stammered, puzzled.

"(Y/n)-Chan, use your head," Hado giggled, Tamaki glanced at her for a second. She was doing what Mirio said, and seemed happy to be messing around with the things on your bed, like the water bottles and empty chip bags and candy wrappers.

"Are... you calling me dumb?" (Y/n) deadpanned.

"Of course not! But we would've thought it's obvious by now!" Mirio turned to look at the girl, doing his little closed eye smile.

"I can't tell. If I had just walked in here, I would've assumed you were robbing the place," she stated, sniffling from congestion.

"Tamaki, you mind doing the honors?" asked Mirio, who grabbed some things from the (h/c)nette's closet and tossed them on her bed. She didn't have the mental capacity to process what kind of clothes they were at that moment, and instead rose an eyebrow at Tamaki questionably.