t w o

____________

m o o n
n e c k l a c e

2

💫⭐️💫

____________

No matter how good you are you're always weak.

weak.

weak.

weak.

WEAK.

A word that Jihoon knows all too well.

His father told him that if you're not on the top, you're just weak. Because no matter how hard he could try, he would always look like a weakling to his father's eyes.

His eyes were scary- they had no sign of love nor happiness. He hated the weak. He hated those who are better than them as well.

But one person always came first to him. His beautiful wife.

She was dazzling. She had a cute smile on her pale face, pink blush spread against her freckled cheeks. Everything that a man like him could ask for.

It was like she was his second half. For Jihoon, without his mother, his father would look like a total different person. But side viewer's would raise their suspicions at them. Two total different personalities- yet they both still managed to love each other. It was a miracle.

But Jihoon always feared. Why did he have to be born onto this family? Where he was treated terribly and unfairly.

The thought had always crossed his mind. But what would happen if his father wasn't there? Would he live a happy family of three, enjoying everything and wouldn't be worrying about a single thing?

He cried himself to sleep because of these thoughts. He wouldn't be suffering as nuch if it weren't for his father. He wouldn't wake up, get spanked and told at, eat, sleep and do the cycle all over again. It's all his fault.

All his.

His roomate interrupts his bitter thoughts. Jihoon snaps back to realization as he stands up and leans against a wall. "What." No answer was given out at first, until Mingyu spoke up. "Open the door, Ji." Jihoon rolls his eyes, an annoyed expression plastered on his porcelain face. He opens the door slightly but big enough for him to see Mingyu.

"I'll be out tonight. Me and Wonwoo are gonna eat out." Mingyu scratches the back of his head. Jihoon glances at the time- 7:45. He scoffs as he turns to Mingyu, "Who's gonna cook dinner?" He asks. Mingyu chuckles as he shrugs his shoulders, getting Jihoon quite annoyed than he already is.

"I'm coming with you." The boy's eyes widden at shock. He waves his hands over Jihoons small face, laughing nervously. "You don't have to."

"But I want to."

Mingyu sighs in defeat. He reaches over to the room and turns Jihoon's lights off. Making Jihoon rush quickly outside of his cave. Jihoon smiles to himeself. Whenever Mingyu and Wonwoo would eat out, they would eat the best things ever. Best thing I won't have to pay. I'm in a tight spot so that's good. He smirks as Mingyu whimpers silently.

🌙

The atmosphere between the three was awkward. Wonwoo was directing his attention to his phone, Mingyu is pretending to read the menu as Jihoon is just doing nothing but sitting quietly. Making him being left to his thoughts.

As Mingyu was reading, a topic of discussion popped up in his head. Putting the menu down, he clears his throat. "So Jihoon, I heard you're moving to China in a few months." Jihoon looks over to the boy, who clearly wants to end the awkward aura. "Yeah." He says simply. Wonwoo gives out a light chuckle from hearing the coversation even if his direction was on his phone.

The topic although had grown him curious, "You are?" Wonwoo puts down his phone as he pushes up his circular glasses. Jihoon gives out a nod as he shuffles in the chair for a bit. "Business." Wonwoo nodded, not wanting to ask further more questions.

The waitress comes as she puts down the food which looked heavenly for the taste buds. Mingyu lickes his lips as he thanked the waitress. He pulls put his phone to take a picture but to his dismay, something else popped up onto his screen. He sighs as he stands up.

"What's wrong, Gyu?" Wonwoo looks up. Mingyu sighs as he sweeps his hair up. "My boss is asking me to come back to work. Sorry, baby." He goes over and plants a kiss on Wonwoo's forehead and guves him one last smile. "Love you." Wonwoo smiled back and nodded.

The atmosphere turned awkward once again. Jihoon tries to ignore it while he looks over the fancy restaurant, with portraits hung over the walls and a beautiful golden chandelier dancing on the top.

Just in time, Wonwoo's phone ringed. He looked over to Jihoon before excusing himself from the table. Jihoon sighs as he is left alone once again. He's always left alone. Why?

Wonwoo comes back fixing his things. Jihoon lookes at him confusedly, not knowing what things are goinv to happen. Wonwoo frowns as he looks to Jihoon, "Sorry Jihoon. My sister-"

"It's fine. I understand." He puts on one of his signature fake smiles as Wonwoo gives him a look before leaving. "Thanks I owe you one." Jihoon nods as he looks back to the table. Alone. Again.

Always alone.

He picks up the fork slowly and nervously. He always ends up alone. The word rephrased inside his little head. Because no matter what- his father was right. He'll be weak and alone. Weak. And. Alone.

He looks up to see the waitress looking over to his table which was once filled with three people to only be left with one. She had s small smile but had a pieve of papee in her hand. Jihoon's senses kick in immediately. He'll have to pay. Fuck.

He was in a very tight situation. He is forced to pay his own tickets, plan party venues, take up his houses and plenty more. Trying to save up wasn't always his best hobbies. But the place looked expensive. Plenty had worn formal attire and tuxes as he was just wearing a simple hoodie and jeans. He bit his lip.

"S-sorry. I'll leave." He grabs his belongings as he pushes back the chair. He walks up to the exit, his backpack hanging over one shoulder, holding its grip tightly. As the door opens, he feels the cold breeze blew against his face. He shivers as he quickly walks to the closest station, panting.

He arrives safely. He looks around, quite confused. It was the first time he had been there by himself. The last time he had used the train was about a year ago with Seungcheol. Wait, no. He shouldn't be thinking of him right now. He's supposed to relax.

He sees the crowded people pushing him as he mumbles a quiet sorry to everyone. People were pushing, running, standing, just to get to their stations. It was hectic.

Jihoon looked at the signs which were filled with maps of different colors, trying to find where his destination should be.

Finally, he sees an old woman by the sidelines, uninterrupted. She was old, she wore a pink hanbok and had golden thread laced around her old bun. Smiling, Jihoon went to her and stood by her side.

He tapped her shoulder twice, but no answer. He raises a brow but decides not to question it much. "Um, ma'am?" The woman turns to him with a sweet smile on her face. "Yes?"

He scratches the back of his neck embarrassed. How could he, an adult possibly not know directions. If only Seungcheol was here.

"Sorry but I'm wondering how to get to Cheongdam-dong. Can you help?" He tries to smkle. The old woman gives a cheeky smile before her hand started to rise as her finger points to an opening of a train.

"Thanks." Jihoon smiled as he rushed through the train. The old woman watched as he tried to push around people who were in a rush. She smiled to herself cheekily,

"No. Thank you."

🖤🖤🖤