e i g h t

____________

m o o n
n e c k l a c e

8

💫⭐️💫

____________

"Congrats. You got in."

What.

Did he hear this right? Were his ears playing games with him? Did he just say-

"You start tomorrow."

Holy Fuck.

No way. No fucking way. This must be a fucking trap.

He stays silent. The rest were looking at him with a crooked and awkward smile, not really sure to say.

Well, Jihoon himself looked very confused, like he heard everything wrong.

Mingyu looks at both his friends, they looked like they were pretty much in the most awkward conversation ever.

Mingyu scratches the back of his head. "So... How about it, Ji? I can pick you up tomorrow..." He tries to lessen the awkward tension between them, but of course, it fails.

Jihoon slightly glares at Wonwoo, like he just ruined all his plans for world domination.

"What."

That wasn't even a question. Wonwoo could feel the chills down his spine. How could a small boy like him, be so intimidating?

Wonwoo tries to sit properly, the fear never left his body. "I said, you're in. You can start tomorrow." He confirms once again.

Jihoon's frown grew deeper and deeper.

What if I don't want to?

He opens his mouth, ready to speak and prove his statement. But something stops him.

Mingyu looks at Jihoon with a look of encouragement. He had a thumbs up on both of his hands and had his sweet smile on his face.

Jihoon closes his mouth like he didn't say anything. He really did need the money. Even if it's just for a short time, it could really help him. He needed this. He needed to help Mingyu.

It was a good opportunity for him too. If he joined other big businesses they would surely find out who he was.

He was hesitant at first, but a little voice in his head said that he should take this. Not only a voice but a feeling. Like someone was with him telling him to take this step.

The voices surrounded him, whispering sweetly to his ears,

"Agree."

"You won't regret it.

"Do it, Jihoon."

"So, Jihoon, what do you say?"

He looks up to them.

The sight was strange.

They were all smiling, they were all giving welcoming smiles. Those friendly smiles gave him the chills.

This was the first time he saw that many people smile for him. Even though these people barely even knew him.

"You can do it, Jihoon."

With a deep breath, he nods carefully.

"I'll do it."

A smile was now appearing on his face.