t h i r t y n i n e

____________

m o o n
n e c k l a c e

39

💫⭐️💫

____________

Chunhua followed behind Dowon and Jian, the look of disgust was still in her face. She was still trying to hide it.

"Where's Jihoon?" Dowon asked, a strict look on his face. They just came from the helicopter, going back to the mansion so that Dowon can finally see his son for the first time in years.

"He's already at the mansion, sir. We don't know what he's doing but I can reasurre you that he's safe." Chunhua answered back, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Dowon smiled as they got into a car, driving them back. "Good. I know I can trust you, Chunhua. You are the best worker we've had since months. I'm glad that you're back in shape. Actually, I was quite worried that you'll suck up to much with your so called 'friends' and you'll just leave your job alone, but I seem that's not the case. I'm proud of you, Ms. Zhang." Dowon ended. Chunhua barely listening, she never did listen much to him, he just kept on talking non-stop.

Jian rolled his eyes, slowly giving away to disgust. "Sir, we have an appointment later on, I suggest that we should postpone your meeting with your son tomorrow-" Jian was stopped. Chunhua looked at him straight and shook her head, putting her attention to Dowon.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Your son has been quite excited to meet you, sir. I wouldn't want that to get in the way of everything. I suggest that we should instead postpone your meeting and that we should meet your son as soon as we get there." She smiled fakely as Jian rolled his eyes once again.

He didn't get it, it was obvious that the girl was just betraying them. But still the boss always picks her. He wasn't mad at Chunhua, he was mad at him. Mad because after all the work that Jian did, he never got the praise that he deserved.

"Good. Jian, postpone the appointment to next week. Another great decision, Ms. Zhang. As always." Dowon smiled as he pat her shoulder.

🌙

"Sir, don't you see it?"

Jian insisted. They arrived at the mansion as they were in Dowon's office while Chunhua was fetching Jihoon upstairs.

Dowon glared at Jian, clwarly annoyed. "Wen Jian, I've had enough of your nonsense. All what you've been saying makes no sense."

"Sir, please. It's obvious that Chunhua isn't in our side, stop being blind and look at it from a different angle, it's clearly nonsense that you still keep letting her work with us." He pointed out, circling around Dowon.

He looked at Jian again before getting closer to him, his eyes fury as he glared. "Are you questioning my taste? Ms. Zhang is clearly smart and talented. She wouldn't do anything like that. Actually Mr. Wen, out of the both of you, you're most likely to sabotage me and everyone here. So please keep your mouth shut because these days all what you've been saying is complete nonsense." Dowon threatened. Jian couldn't do anything, if he wished to push things even further it might go wrong. It might get him fired in the end.

"I apologize for my actions, sir." He bowed down, leaving Dowon smile in sucess.

"Good. I see to it that you won't repeat this mistake." Dowon turned his back. Jian shook his head, even if he knew that all what he was doing was complete lies.

"Yes, sir."

Little by little, his anger for his boss would soon grow high. He would have to hide everything that he's been feeling recently, he had to hide them for the sake of his job.

Because inside, he started to feel a burning sensation of hatred in his heart.

❤️❤️❤️