e i g h t e e n

____________

m o o n
n e c k l a c e

18

💫⭐️💫

____________

Jihoon got home, tired and sleepy.

"Well you're home late," Mingyu said. He was sitting at the couch, his phone in his ear. It looked as if he was talking to someone.

Jihoon rolled his eyes while taking off his shoes. "You don't say."

Mingyu smirked before going back to his call. "That was just Jihoon. My roommate. Kay. Sure. See you tomorrow. Bye." He ends the call.

Jihoon sits beside him at the couch, his feet on the table which made Mingyu hiss. "Who was that?" Jihoon asked while Mingyu was desperately trying to get his feet off the table.

Mingyu sighs, "It was one of my friends. She just gave a call to make sure I was good. We're gonna eat out tomorrow at the mall." He finshes as he succededly gets Jihoon's foot off the table.

Jihoon looks at him and raises his brows, "She?" He looks directly at Mingyu while the other was just relaxing and watching the tv. "Yeah, she. Got a problem with that?" Mingyu said.

Jihoon rolled his eyes and took the remote from him, changing the channel. "No. Actually, yes." He smirked thinking of a plan in mind. He puts the remote down and faces Mingyu, his eyes sparkling.

"Can I come? If you guys are going to eat out tomorrow, that means it's gonna be really fancy food. And if there's fancy food, it's free. So I'm coming. Besides, I never met some of your friends. It would be nice to meet her." Jihoon dreamily said. Mingyu can tell hy the looks of his face that he doesn't care about his friend at all, he could probably tell that all that's going to his mind was food.

Mingyu chuckled. "Yeah, how about no. Don't think you're too smart Lee Jihoon. Besides, I know that you're in it only for the food."

Jihoon laughed, "How'd you know?" He looks at Mingyu for a few seconds before he shrugged. "I guess I've known you so much that I already know what's on your mind."

Mingyu diverted his attention away from their conversation and more on the tv. "But you do know, Ji, even Wonwoo hasn't met my closest friends. So there's a bad chance that you can too."

Jihoon gets off the couch, stretching. He placed his bag on the couch and headed to the room. "I can tell." He said before entering.

🌙

He drops in the bed, his eyes tired and close to falling asleep. He sits up and picks up his notebook and flips several pages before turning to one.

The song that he and Soonyoung made.

He smiled softly. He never knew that a simple piece of paper would make him smile like this. What's even funnier how they made it, a sad song for two almost happy people.

He wouldn't be lying if he said he wasn't thinking of Seungcheol during this time. While Soonyoung was just excited while writing his very first song, Jihoon was silently whimpering how hurt he was after their 'break-up'.

He flips back to the pages and sees the several songs that were there. All were made dedicated to his first and last love of his life.

But can he even call it love?

His smile soon disappears as he went to a page. A page that had a song entirely dedicated to him. But it wasn't those cheesy love songs that people would see in movies, it was the opposite.