t e n

____________

m o o n
n e c k l a c e

10

💫⭐️💫

____________

Birds chirping and the bright mornings definitely wasn't Jihoon's cup of tea.

He sits up from the bed, still as tired as usual. He rubs his eyes gently. Yet while he did, his head pounded hard. It was like he just got drunk.

Where was he last night in the first place? He can't remember a thing. He tries his best but only recalls small moments.

He remembers that Mingyu checked up on him last night. He fell asleep on his desk while Mingyu had to carry him back to his bed.

Was that what happened?

It doesn't really matter. As long as he's back in one piece, everything's fine.

Besides, it's his first day at his job at Diamond Ocean Café. Lisa was still at school so he had to cover for her. That was what he was going to do most of the time, he was told.

He grabs his things, maybe he could thank Mingyu later.

🌙

He arrives at the café, the bell signaling his arrival.

Wonwoo doesn't look at him as he was still cleaning the tables, "I'm sorry but we're still not open-" He looks up and sees Jihoon with his awkward usual face. "Oh, it's just you."

Jihoon nods as he tries to find a place to put his backpack. His head still hurt a little but he just needs to ignore it for now.

"Soonyoung's not here yet. He's usually not that late..." Wonwoo tells him.

As on cue, the bell rings once again, but this time, the door slammed.

It took Jihoon by surprise, Wonwoo looked already used to it, though. "There you are. Tell Jihoon what to do. He looks.... Confused." Jihoon looks up to who he's talking to.

Soonyoung still looked very sleepy. His eye bags were deep, and his hoodie was above his messy hair. He didn't answer Wonwoo. He just nodded and walked to a drawer.

He rummaged through the things. It made a very loud sound which made both of the boys very annoyed. "What are you doing?" Wonwoo growls, covering both of his ears.

"Do you have medicine? My head hurts." He stops as he massages his temples. Jihoon was just a spectator for the two, he just stood by the corner not being able to do anything.

"No. Why? Did you get drunk?" Wonwoo looks at him. He places his hand on his waist. "I-I don't know... I can't even remember anything from last night."

Wonwoo pinches the bridge of his nose. He scoffs, "Be careful next time. You don't know what can happen to you at night."

Jihoon listened to the conversation. He had taken some pills before he left. He zips up his bag and takes a pack of unopened pills. He walks to Soonyoung and opens his hand to show the medicine.

Soonyoung looked surprised. Out of all people, he didn't know that rude cry baby boy would actually help him in times like these.

He takes a pill in his hand and pops it in his mouth. "Thanks." He softly says.

"And done!" Wonwoo shouts from a distance. The two boys saw the now very clean café that was sparkly clean that you can even see your reflection.

Soonyoung, who was closest to the door, turns the open sign. Once he did, the neon lights of the sign glowed heavily.