t h i r t y o n e

____________

m o o n
n e c k l a c e

31

💫⭐️💫

____________

Mikyung gulped.

She was in front of the big doors, her way to meet Lee Dowon, the owner of the famous malls in Korea.

She flew a plane to China without much time to prepare. Not much time to think of lies.

She was sure that the man himself was going to make her say everything. But she had one thing in mind, she needs to save her friends from him.

She breathes in slowly. She opens the big gold dorrs and enters confidently. Never has she done anything like this, the first time she was going to disobey orders.

She stopped walking. A few feet away she can already see it. A big black chair behind a gold crested table. The table had different pictures, one of them was his wife, Lee Jinyoung.

The chair spun around, revealing Dowon and all his glory. He still had his white hair swept back and his tie neatly done. Behind him was a man around his late 20s. Wen Jian. He was the best-looking person working there, making all of the female workers practically faint over him. He had brown hair that was neatly arranged, his piercing eyes making him look like he wants to kill.

"Jung Mikyung, how was your stay in Korea? I'm sorry, do you want me to call you, Zhang Chunhua?"

Chunhua tensed. This was her name. She hasn't heard it for a long time. Ever since her mission in Korea, she has hid her identity under Jung Mikyung. There, she met Lisa and the others while on her mission. So it was really surprising for her to hear her name again.

She smirked, her confidence raised once again. Her goal still never left her mind, she will protect her friends no matter what. "You may call me whichever you please."

Dowon smiled, a chaotic grin on his face. He got some papers in his desk and started to fix them.

"Tell me, what's my son doing in Korea?"

Chunhua glared slightly. Jian gave her a chair in order sh can really meet face to face with the bose. Though, she never left her eyes of off him. Dowon never left his eyes off of her. He could sense that her eyes gave off trouble, which he looked forward to.

"Lee Jihoon moved in with Kim Mingyu, a university friend of his. Once your son has graduated, he then started to get to work. He was introduced by Kim Mingyu and his boyfriend, Jeon Wonwoo to Diamond Ocean Café." She started first, she dropped different photographs that happened in different scenes.

Dowon picked each up, looking at the different scenarios that were captured by the camera.

"Lee Jihoon then went to Diamond Ocean Café and was pleased to meet each of the employees. Lisa Manoban; a girl that came from Thailand but was raises by Korean parents; Jeon Wonwoo, the boyfriend of Kim Mingyu; and last but not least, Kwon Soonyoung." She tried to hide the nervousness in the last name she dropped. Kwon Soonyoung, hopefully he doesn't ask more about him.

"Is that all?" Dowon looked directly into Chunhua's eyes. The girl just nodded.

Quickly, she packed her case and started to walk away with ease. Each step she was hopping that no one would follow her, that no one woild dare to even look at her.

"Are you sure you aren't missing anything?" Dowon asked, grabbing back Chunhua's attention. She looked back, that's when she knew it was over.

Dowon held printed pictures of screenshots. Screenshots of Jihoon and Soonyoung's previous conversations. "I asked Jian to hack into my son's phone and look what he found. Don't play dumb, Miss. Zhang."

Dowon looked straight into her eyes, but Chunhua had no strength to look back with a confident look anymore. She felt like she was surrounded. Surrounded by guns that were pointing at her into the baxk of a wall. It was over.

"I know that you've been getting along with those people as well. I know that you're coveribg for them. So tell me, or else I might as well ruin one of your friend's dream. Lisa Manoban you say? I heard that she wants her own dance studio. I can tell that she's saving for it."

That's right. Lisa told her about that wven before they met. She always wanted a dance studio, it was her dream.

Chunhua felt cold sweat drop down from her forehead. She needs to say it. She needs to just find another way to protect them.

She walks back to the chair and sits herself down. She felt people gaze her down, like she has done a major sin.

"Good. Don't you dare lie, if you do. You know what happens." He threatened.

Chunhua inhaled deeply, she needs to say it. "Alright. What do you need to know?"

"Jihoon, what did you say his job was?"

She gulped. Slowly she put out more pictures out of her bag and placed them down slowly on the table. "H-He joined Diamond Ocean Café. It's a café that isn't much popular. They are known for having a good view of the ocean inside the café. Not much people go there since it is not known. Other than that, it's going bankrupt. So I don't know the exact reason why he joined."

She stopped giving information when she saw Dowon and up, angrily. He threw some of the papers on the floor from what he heard. "Sir, please calm down-" Jian tried to insist, instead Dowon ignored it and continued to look at Chunhua, his eyes about to kill.

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM? THAT WAS YOUR ONLY JOB. IF EVERYONE KNEW, THE NEWS, THE SELLERS WE'D BE HUMILIATED! LEE DOWON'S SON, WORKING AT A CAFÉ THAT NO ONE EVEN KNOWS?! DO YOU KNOW HOW THREATENING THAT IS?! DO YOU?! ONCE I SEE JIHOON HE WILL BE ENTERING A PIT OF HELL!"

Chunhua shook her head. It was obvious that she showed fear. She never knew this side of Lee Dowon. Never.

"Sir, I advise you that you let her finish." Jian spoke. Dowon relaxed a bit and sat back down on his chair, waiting for Chunhua to speak.

"There's also someone named Kwon Soonyoung. He is the person your son is closest to the most. They've been really close with each other but they aren't official yet. Although, your son and him has mutual feelings for each other." She said quietly. Dowon could sense her scared self. she has never showed this side. Before she was confident. But now, it was like there was another side.

Dowon stood up, ge went to a cabinet and looked at previous files before looking at one, "Kwon Soonyoung, you say? Tell my son to avoid seeing with him at all costs. Those this man have family or relatives that he is close to?"

Chunhua nodded. "He does. Her name is Kwon Soonji, she is his younger sister. She was almost murdered and is now committed to a hospital. Although, there's a small chance of her living. Both of Soonyoung's parents are deceased."

"Good. Tell Jihoon to come home. He needs to be here in 3 days. Tell him that he needs to say goodbye to his little boyfriend. If he doesn't, his boyfriend has to say goodbye to his sister. Oh, and if Jihoon does come, he's going to undergo punishment. And you, Zhang Chunhua, if you dare disobey me, I can tell that you won't be able to see the next daylight ever again."

Dowon looked at Jian who was standing behind him. "Jian, tell the doctor there to follow my orders. If Jihoon doesn't break up with him, he's going to have to say goodbye to his boyfriend's sister. And, once the second Jihoon arrives here, I want you to call the Lee Soldiers that are in Korea. Tell them to prepare for taking this Kwon Soonyoung in the basement of Lee High Malls." Dowon said, leaving Jian to nod.

"What are you going to do with him, sir?" Chunhua asked. Although she was a bit afraid to.

"What else? I'll make them punish this Soonyoung boy until he rots to death."

Chunhua blinked. She didn't know what to do. A bottle of emotions attacked her all at once.

Soonyoung's going to die.
Jihoon's going to get punished.
I'm going to die if I don't follow his orders.
All for this crazy man's sake.
I can tell that these days will just be a living hell.

❤️❤️❤️