f o u r

____________

m o o n
n e c k l a c e

4

💫⭐️💫

____________

Selene's old grin reached beyond the stars.

Amelia crossed her arms, trying to mimick the old woman's tone, "And what made you so happy today?"

She slowly walked to her as small silver crystals followed her every step. She smirked before putting a hand on the young girl's shoulder.

They were both in an open field. The lovely smell of grass and sunflowers gave a beautiful feeling to their noses and their surroundings were covered by silver and gold flying crystals.

Selene giggled. She twirled around beautiifully as Selene watched. The crystals gave her a bright beautiful white glow. It went to every inch of her body. The sight sent chills down Amelia's spine.

She looked mesmerizing.

From her old looking form, turned into a young lady.

Her once gray hairs turned into a beautiful color of blonde, a pretty golden ribbon tied on the top. Her once dull looking eyes was now a dazzling shade of sky blue. Her old wrinkles was now a pale face with pink cheeks.

Amelia loved this look. Well, ever since the beginning she did. She loved everything about her. From lookes to personalities, from positives to negatives, she loved it. She loved how she shined brightly with the moon, how she acted like she was the kindest woman in the universe, how she completed her. She loved it.

Selene caught Amelia looking at her, which made her snap out of her gaze. A pink blush crept upon her Amelia's tan cheeks. She moved back pieces of her curly black hair away from her face.

"So... What did make you so happy?" Selene's smile grew bigger. "Well....." She stopped before looking at her gorgeous girlfriend. She had her arms spread out happily, announcing the news.

"I'VE FOUND MY FIRST PAIR!!" She said excitedly. She jumped up and down clapping her hands. For Amelia, she looked like a small happy child. Her eyes were sparkling, her smile was as big as the world, and that was certainly the biggest smile that she has seen on her.

"Well, have you found the other 5 pairs?" Selene paused. Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Selene pouted as Amelia giggled at her.

Selene whined, "Do I really have too?" Amelia nodded, her laugh still appeared. "Well, the moon said you had to choose 12 people so...." Amelia shrugged. Selene stared at her for a few seconds before wailing her arms around,

"WAHHHHHHH I DON'T WANNAAAAA"

"It's fine. Who did you get as pairs anyway?" The smile on Selene's face faded. She reached for her pocket and grabbed something. Amelia stared at it for a while then realising what it is.

It was photographs. One was covered in purple while the other was covered in orange. But there was a problem with the picture. They were both crying.

One boy was crying hard. He had a little girl on his arms in the middle of the road. It was a pitiful sight. The other boy was standing in front of a man, while plenty of tears dropped down his cheeks. Beside the man was a beautiful woman, she cried a bit too, but unlike the tears of the young boy.

Amelia raised her brow. "Why are they crying?" She asked softly. Selene stayed quiet. She fiddled with her fingers as she sighed. "These pictures... They were memories that each remember the most."

Amelia's smile dropped. She didn't say anything. Well, what is someone supposed to say during times like these? She gulped.

Her shivering finger points to one of the pfotographs, the one with the boy holding the little girl in his arms. "Who's this?" Selene stared at the photo she was pointing at.

"That's Kwon Soonyoung. The little girl is his sister, Kwon Soonji. Well, Soonji almost died that day. She was almost murdered. Giving her numerous side effects."

Amelia nods, "And the other one?" Selene sighs. "Lee... Jihoon.... Poor boy. If I recall, his father always got mad at him, scolding him, hurting him, I feel kinda bad. It's disappointing that we couldn't get to him sooner." Each word that she said had gotten softer and softer, as if it the words kept on filling with regrets.

Amelia didn't like this sight. Selene was close enough to cry. This is one of the things that made Amelia love her. Even if she was crying, it still made her a little happy. Because for her, it just proves that Selene had a big heart. Nonetheless, she wanted to help. She quickly changed the subject to something less sensitive.

"Why did you choose them anyways?"

A smile crept back on Selene's lips. "Honestly, I don't know. They seemed empty. Like they needed someone. Like how we were. Besides, they look like they will get along just well. I have something planned out for them."

Amelia smiled and giggled at her girlfriend. She pinched her cheeks as she squished them hard as well she then gave it a peck, "Cheeky. I love it."

"I know."

Selene looked up to the sky. Her eyes soon met with the beautiful full moon. Her eyes shone as bright as how much the stars were. She stared at the moon for not too long. She then felt something shine bright inside of her.

She peeked on top of her dress, her moon necklace. It was shining brightly. The color of peach and yellow gave a pleasing look. It looked- as if the moon was communicating with her.

"And my plan better work."

🖤🖤🖤