Grounded

Well ... this chapter isn't my most favorite part of my life. Sure another year has passed setting my age at 12. Homeschooling was doing pretty great and that FTM online forum was really doing me good, though I still felt hurt? That hurt got even more worse beyond from here.

It was if I remember, a Friday after noon. I had just gotten done eating lunch. With that being said, I just wrapped it up with my schooling. Caleb had came home round 11:30 earlier, but was now out with dad down at the local beach. Mom was out in the backyard in the pool.

I was a little bit depressed so I decided to go on that online forum just to be myself. On other tabs on the lap top I was looking at chest binders and stuff to help me transition.

2 hours later I got really thirsty so I headed downstairs to get a drink, which was a mistake. My mom shortly came back inside the house while I was getting into the gummies we stored in a cookie jar.

"Honey I need to use your computer for something to look at." she said. "No, no, no I'm not done on it yet with my schooling!" I had nervousness in my voice. "It'll only take a minute." as she said heading towards the stairway. I tried my best to block her off from the stairs but all she'd do was push me aside.

No sooner was I grounded. "Lucy!!!!" I could her scream from my room. I shouldn't of left those tabs up. "Y-yes?" I wanted to pee myself so bad. "Get up here now." I did so as told. Standing there in the doorway of my room, I could see the anger flare in my mom's eyes.

"What are these tabs of?!" she yelled. "J-just tabs on how to transition-" my mom stopped me mid-sentence before I could say anything else. "Transition? Into what? A monster? Do you really want people looking at you like that? What else are you even hiding from us!" she was like a bomb going off with all these questions.

"That's it, you're grounded young lady." she snapped at me. She no sooner went snooping around my room. Eventually, she went to my hideaway spot which got her furious.

Seeing all the transgender and LGBTQ+ art and things I had printed out or made over the years being ripped off my bulletin-board. Finally, she unplug my lap top and left my room in disgust. All I could do was nothing but cry.

Any support I had from people on those forums were taken away just like that. Why did my mom hate me for just wanting me to be myself? I honestly didn't think I was a bad person, specially to deserve this kind of hate from their own parent.