Lucas

Even though I was now Lucas I had a problem that came with this real alter me. How was I going to explain this to my parents? If they see Caleb coming home with another boy into their house, they're going to think Caleb is gay or something. Worst of all, they're going to be asking Caleb where the heck I've ran off to.

That their baby girl has gone missing for years upon years. That'll lead to a missing person file and get police involved. It's not like I could magically regrow my hair back in the snap of fingers. Or could I? I could. We needed to go to the wig store. Yes, sounds lame but I couldn't risk my parents seeing me like this as a boy, they'd flip out.

"Hey ... um Caleb one problem with this idea ... I now need a wig." I said with concern. "Don't worry I got an idea once we go home." he said reassuring me. Whatever his idea was I trusted him. Once we got into the car I asked Mrs Galeaway if we could go to the wig store after this prom, which she was perfectly ok with.

After I bought the wig that was long and the same color as my natural hair, Mrs Galeaway dropped us all off at our own homes. Caleb and I were last. We headed inside, me still dressed as a boy hiding behind Caleb.

"Oh and who is this young fella with you Caleb?" mom asked. "He's just a friend is all..." Caleb said. "Out of town pen pal friend, you know?"

"Well ok..." our mom sounded suspicious. We headed up to Caleb's room as I tossed my bag of stuff into my room. Caleb closed the door and I squealed in happiness.

"I'm Lucas! I'm finally me! I can't believe I pulled that off!" I grew silent after that. "But I can't keep it up ... mom and dad will find out soon ... if I can keep it up with my school life though." I said smiling; hatching up a plan.

That smile faded away. Soon after, I started to get this warm feeling as blush came across my face. "What was this feeling building up inside me that I'm alone with Caleb? Am I developing a crush on my older adopted brother!?" I thought. My heart wanted to explode.

I went over to Caleb and hugged him, burring my face in his warm chest. He froze a bit in shock to why I was even hugging him. Coming out of the embrace, I wanted to do more. But questions started to flood my mind.