3

Izuku's POV

I looked at Kacchan and (Y/n) they both like each other... It's not like Kacchan is hiding the fact he likes her. I remember on multiple occasions when he complimented her or was going to confess but she shrugged him off. And Kacchan should know the way (Y/n) looks at him. Like he's the only person in the world. The way her tail wags when he's around. How flustered she is around him. I just don't understand how can they not tell they like each other. "Hey Deku"! "Hello Midoriya". Urarka and Todoroki greeted me. "Hey". I said. "Why are you staring at Bakugo and (Y/n)"? Urarka asked. "I'm just... Trying to figure something out". I said. "I've been told it's rude to stare Midoriya". Todoroki said. "It's just...". I didn't want to tell there feelings towards each other. "Are you trying to figure out why they can't see they like each other"? Ashido asked. I looked at her. "You know"!? I whispered yelled. (Y/n) and Bakugo where actually away from us. I don't think they can hear us. Then (Y/n)'s quirk is deactivated at the moment so she has normal ears.

"We all could tell that". Aoyama said. "Was it supposed to be a secret"? Kaminari asked. "I still don't understand how Bakugo can get someone that hot to fall for him". Mineta said. "She wasn't going to fall for you". Kirishima said. "Have they all ways acted like that"? Tokoyami asked. "Yep... Kacchan has had a crush on (Y/n) since we were 6. (Y/n) had feelings at 11 but she didn't know until she was 12". I said. "That's crazy Bakugo spent almost 12 years liking (Y/n). And she caught feelings 4 years ago". Ashido said. "They do say boys fall in love faster than girls". Yaomomo said. "I think it's because Kacchan sees (Y/n) as someone who's loyal, trusting, and kind, which she is. I've heard him call her beautiful without even looking at her somedays". I said.

"That's sad. This whole situation is sad". Sero said. "Izuku Kacchan keeps bullying me"! (Y/n) said. We all looked over to Kacchan who had a annoyed look and a red face (Y/n). "What did he say (N/n)"? I asked. "He said I had soft skin and that I'm cute when I blush! And I am a warrior of the woods"! I said. "Not right now you are". Kacchan said. She gave her sad puppy eyes. "Kacchan can you please stop... Bullying(?) (Y/n)"? I asked. "No go die". Kacchan said. "Did he use to bully you by calling you cute too"? Todoroki asked. My face went red. "The fuck you say half n half"!? Kacchan yelled activating his quirk. (Y/n) held his hand and Kacchan eyes widen quickly deactivating his quirk.

"What the hell is wrong with you! You bitch! You're a fucking dumbass! You can't just fucking grab my hand while my quirk is activated! Are you fucking mental or just that stupid"!? Bakugo yelled at (Y/n). "We should go to a pet store and pet some stuff"! (Y/n) smiled. We all stood there in horror at how the scene played. Kacchan face softened. "Why would I do that dumbass? I already pet you". Kacchan said. "Please Kacchan"! (Y/n) said. "Fine get your shit". Kacchan stood up. "Do you guys want to co-". Kacchan cut (Y/n) off. "No". Kacchan  said. "Come on! They'll want to pet some kittens to"! (Y/n) smiled. "Cat's"? Todoroki asked. "Yeah". I said. Todoroki got up. "Let's go to this pet store". Todoroki said. We sweat dropped. "Sure we all might as well go... We're not doing anything else". Kirishima said.

(Y/n)'s POV

I smiled. I went over to Izuku. "You think mom will let me bring 3 dogs and 2 cats home"? I smiled. "I won't let you do that". Izuku said. "See Ku you're no fun anymore. How come when I want to bring things home you always say no"? I asked. "Because last time you brought a dog home. It turned out to be a wolf and it almost attacked mom and me while you were no where to be found". Izuku said sternly. "I said fucking sorry. I was busy... Doing something". I said. Yeah what were you doing"? Izuku asked. "Uh... I was with Kacchan". I mumbled. Bakugo looked at us. "You talking about that day Deku called freaking out about a dog. That's like the first day I heard you two argue. It was fucking funny". Bakugo said.

"Shut up"! I yelled at him. "Don't tell me to shut up. You shut the fuck up". Bakugo said. I rolled my eyes and huffed. "When you two argue does it resemble like a small little kitten and a small little puppy just biting each other and crying"? Asui asked. I blused and so did Izuku. "No we don't bite each other! That's kinky". I said. "It's more like that argue like nerds, start crying, and make up like 10 minutes later with a hug". Bakugo said. "Kacchan! This is why I don't fucking be around you". I said. "She says while being around him 24/7". Kaminari said. "I don't care. You need to be around me". Bakugo said. "Is that a challenge"? I asked. "Yeah sure... After we come back from the pet store. We don't talk to each other for 4 days. Who ever loses has to do whatever the other person wants". Bakugo said. "I'm game Kacchan". I smiled.