31

"Wolfie! Wolfie"! All the dogs ran to me. I laid down in pain. "Are you ok? Do you want us to kill him"? The biggest dog Rex asked. "N-no...". I mumbled. Rex licked my face. "Get up Wolfie please". Rex said. "I-i am... I promise you. J-just give me a second". I mumbled. Izuku and Bakugo tried to check on me. But all the dogs growled and snapped at them. "P-please don't hurt them... They're good. All of them". I said. "You're bleeding". Rex said. "I'll heal... I always do". I laughed. My eyes started to close. I felt a sharp slap against my face. My eyes bolted open. "Don't you fucking fall asleep on me"! Bakugo yelled. "Kacchan... I'm ok". I mumbled. "Well stop being so fucking weak and get up"! He yelled. He had tears in his eyes. Why did they all look scared. I looked and saw that the lamppost was actually threw my stomach.

"Aw fuck...". I mumbled taking a breath. I laughed chocking on blood in the process. "Look I've been impaled". I smiled. Blood ran down the corner of my mouth. "Don't make jokes like that you idiot! You're so reckless! I can't believe you"! Izuku was mad. I felt tears come to my eyes. I pulled myself out of the lamppost. I sucked in a breath. I fell to my knees once I was free. "We're not done here... All Might we will beat you". I said taking a piece of the bloody lamppost. To stick it in the ground and pull myself up. I started wobbling a little. "As long as a warrior can stand. I took the pole. We fight". I said. "You can barely fucking stand"! Bakugo yelled.

"It will heal... I'll heal". I said. "(Y/n) you can't fight. It'll. You'll be dead if you don't do something". Izuku said. I glared at him throwing my pole to the side. "Fine so we're going to have to fight him quick. Then". I said. "Oh it's we now"? Bakugo asked. "I'm sorry... I made you guys upset. I shouldn't have taken action like that". I bowed apologizing. I then felt more blood coming out my stomach. "Don't do that". Izuku said. "Young (Y/n) you need medical assistance". All Might said. "What are you a doctor"? I laughed. I ripped the sleeves of my hero costume off. I tied them around my stomach. "Izuku... Tell me the plan". I said.

We eventually did defeat All Might I was laying in a hospital bed. I refused to let Recovery girl heal me. Just because it wouldn't make any grave changes. So they sewed me up. Aizawa was lecturing the fuck out of me. I bawled my fist. "You shouldn't have pushed yourself like that". Aizawa sensei said. I started cry in anger, guilt, and sadness. "What the hell was I supposed to do!? I put my friend's in danger, I put Izuku in danger, I put Kacchan in danger. I messed up. Just because I want to do things my way. I'm a disgrace to a pack. I made sure Izuku and Kacchan passed and the dog's got there food. I'll die or give up on my own time. Not there's. If I wasn't so weak none of this would have happened. I couldn't protect anyone". I said wiping my tears.

He touched my forehead. "You're severely damaged your body, you caught a fever, and you are talking about other people and how they feel. You're something". Aizawa sensei said. "I'll get better. I'll get stronger. I'll protect everyone... I'll be the best that I can be...". I mumbled. "You put a lot of weight on yourself. You remind me of-". He was cut off. "(Y/n)"! Izuku and Bakugo said at the same time. "Yeah". Aizawa sensei said. Bakugo walked up to me I went to sit up put he stopped me. "Let me see". Bakugo said. I raised my shirt up to see the bandages that already had blood showing through it. "Do some shit like that again! You can't just... What's wrong with"!? Bakugo yelled. I frowned.

"I'm sorry that we were last to finish". I said. "What"? Izuku asked. "I should have just been alone". I said. "(Y/n) I don't care about that shit! You almost died! You're not supposed to leave me! You said you'll be by me forever! You just don't...". Bakugo was angry and frustrated. "Sis... Are you ok"? Izuku asked. My eyes widen. "Ku is All Might ok? I don't want him thinking this is his fault or something". I smiled. "You just ignored me. Does it hurt"? Izuku asked. "Izuku I had a damn pole sticking through me. Of course it doesn't hurt". I gave him a thumbs up. Bakugo bawled his fist. "Shut up! Stop lying, you're in pain and you know it"! Bakugo yelled. "Please tell me no one called mom". I said. They looked at me. "Oh my Thor". I mumbled.

"Aizawa sensei when can I leave the bed"? I asked. "Whenever you get better". Aizawa sensei said. "Well I feel awesome. So I'm just going to get up". I said sitting up. "Lay down dumbass". Bakugo said. I sighed. "I'm fine". I said. "No you're not... You're hurt". Izuku said. "So? You break bones a lot". I said. "I didn't get impaled through my stomach did I"? Izuku asked. "If you did most likely you'll die". I said. "You almost did... Die". Bakugo said. "I feel like you're throwing shade towards me". I said. Izuku started crying. "Ku! Don't start that"! I said. "I can't help it". He said. "Ku please don't cry! I'm fine! What the hell do you guys want me to say! Oh wow my intestines got split! I'm in pain! I might die"! I asked. "No we just don't want you to lie in our face". Bakugo said. "Fine! It hurts a lot! But I won't let that shit get to me! I'm so weak". I mumbled putting my head in my hand's. I started to cry.

"It's my own fault. This is why I would rather have worked alone". I said. "Have you not learned anything! You should work together and tell us stuff! Then stuff like that wouldn't happen". Izuku said. "We could have beat All Might together from the start". Bakugo said. I laughed. "Crazy how I'm getting lectured by a problem starter and a delinquent". I said. Izuku and Bakugo looked at me.