4

So turns out I can't stay away from Bakugo. Right now I was with Izuku staring at Bakugo. "Y'know if you want him so bad. Just break the bet". Izuku said. "I'm way to prideful for that". I said. "So is he". Izuku said. "Hi (Y/n) you want to get a bite to eat? What type of food are you into"? Kaminari asked. "Oh well I really like spicy food". I smiled. Bakugo pulled Kaminari by the collar. "I'll fucking destroy you dunce face". Bakugo said. Kaminari sweat dropped. "Kaminari are you asking me out... Like on a date"? I asked. Izuku eyes widen. "How the hell did you get that one"! Izuku yelled. "Ooo swear Izuku". I said. "Wait do you actually want to go out with me"? Kaminari asked blushing. Bakugo started to yell and curse at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you bitch"!? Bakugo yelled at me.  My eyes widen. "You lose Kacchan"! I said. "Damn it"! Bakugo yelled. I laughed.

"Alright what do you want you get one thing make it count". Bakugo said. I thought. "So you'll do anything right"? I asked. He looked at me. Izuku looked at me. I smiled. "Can I get a hug"? I asked. "Is that seriously how you're going to use that!? He'll do anything and you just want a hug"? The class yelled. "Have you ever had a Kacchan hug? They are awesome and warm". I blushed. "Don't fucking tell people that"! Bakugo yelled pulling me into a hug. We pulled away. "Kacchan I'm going on a date"! I smiled. Bakugo face lost color. "Huh"? He asked. "A guy saved Katio Seo asked me out. And I accepted it! I was wondering would you help me prepare for the date"? I asked. "No! Why the hell would I do that"? Bakugo asked. "Please!? He's really cute and I think he's going to help me get over some stuff". I said. "No tell shitty Deku to help you or anyone else. But I'm not helping". Bakugo said. "Fine". I said. "For reasons... Who is this guy"? Bakugo asked. "He's in a normal school he has a telepathy quirk. I met him while getting some coffee. You know how much I like coffee. And he liked it to". I said. "Where's the date"? Bakugo asked. "At my favorite coffee place". I smiled.

Bakugo's POV

It was Saturday and I was sitting at a table that (Y/n) couldn't see me at. I watched her talk to Seo guy. He doesn't have anything I have. What do you even see in him. He was touchy to. I hate this. Why am I sneaking around and spying on (Y/n)... I should be happy that's she's happy even if it's not with me. I put my head down. It still hurts knowing that it won't ever be with me. I was about to get up when I noticed him leaning in... My eyes widen. Screw that shit! She's mine! I blasted his face. He flew back. (Y/n) eyes widen. "Kacchan what the fuck!? What are you doing here!? Oh my God!? Seo are you ok? I jeez". (Y/n) helped him. "You didn't see that! He was about to kiss you"! I yelled. "Duh"! (Y/n) yelled.

"Why would you let this fucking two piece chicken McNobody come near you"! I yelled. "Kacchan why the hell are you here you asshole! He didn't do anything wrong"! (Y/n) yelled. "Don't talk to me like that! You know how I fucking feel"! I yelled. "How you feel!? What the hell does that mean"!? (Y/n) asked I bawled my fist. "Why the hell are you so aware of when other guys flirt with you!? Why the hell are you so dumb when it comes to me!? Are purposely playing with my damn emotions you ass"! I yelled. (Y/n) had tears in her eyes. "Kacchan... I don't even know what you're talking about... But please you need to go. You need to just fucking leave"! She yelled. I noticed her bloody hands. Maybe I did hit that guy to hard. "(Y/n)". I mumbled. "Kacchan leave me alone"! She said. I punched the table angry and walked away. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I need to get better with my words!... But I don't think that'll help me. Any little shot I had with (Y/n) has to be gone.