50

Katsuki was cooking I smiled at him. There a knock on the door. I was in my human form. I went to open the door. I saw mom and All Might. "Hi"! I smiled hugging them. "Hi (N/n) I'm so glad you and Katsuki invited us". Mom said. "Who the hell is here"!? Katsuki yelled. "Mom and All Might"! I said. Bakugo walked in. "Make yourselves at home". Katsuki said. "Wow young Bakugo that was nice". All Might said. "Tsk". Bakugo said. I smiled. "Damn Katsuki look at you"! I heard Mitsuki. She looked at me. "And it's the angel herself". Mitsuki hugged me. I smiled. "Ugh". Katsuki groaned. "Don't act like you're not happy to see us"! Matsuki said. Katsuki smiled at them. "It's nice to see you all". Masaru said. "I told you we'll be last"! Izuku said to Todoroki. Everyone came in and sat down. "The food will be ready in 5 minutes". Bakugo said walking out. "I knew you were a house wife"! Todoroki mumbled. I laughed. "Inko look how are children grown"! Mitsuki said.

"I'm really proud". Mom smiled. Izuku and I blushed. "It's crazy that my mom and All Might got together"! Izuku said. "I told you this first year in high school". I said. Izuku laughed. We did small talk until the food was ready. We all ate a great meal. "Is it time yet Kacchan"!? I asked excitedly. "When ever you're ready". Katsuki said. "Am I getting grand kid's"!? Mitsuki asked. "Seriously... Not yet". Katsuki said. "Alright! So we are happy to announce-". Katsuki cut me off. "We're engaged". He said. I looked at him. "Asshole". I said. He laughed. "Oh my God! Really!? I'm so happy"! Mom said. "Wow young Bakugo". All Might said. "I can't believe you had it in ya"! Mitsuki said. "Congratulations you to". Masura said. "Should we pretend like we didn't know"? Todoroki asked. Izuku laughed. "We'll help you pay for the wedding"! Mitsuki said mom agreed. "We're perfectly able to pay". Katsuki said. "We're your parent's you two". Masura said. "Of course I'll help pay". Mom said. "No because what if Todoroki and Izuku decide they want to get married"? I asked. My eyes widen.

"Izuku! Let's have a double wedding"! I smiled. "Like hell". Katsuki said. "W-what!? B-but...". Izuku was a blushing mess. "I wouldn't mind marrying Midoriya". Todoroki said. "You don't even call me by my first name Shoto"! Izuku said. Todoroki looked Izuku in the eye. "I wouldn't mind marrying you Izuku". Todoroki said. "Hell no! Half n half you marrying that nerd on your own time! This is (Y/n) and my moment"! Katsuki growled. I smiled. Izuku was a blushing mess. "It's ok"! I said. After everyone left after a while. I was looking at news while Katsuki was doing something. I don't know what he was doing. It was surprisingly calm. Only a couple of villains. Katsuki sat down beside me. "Hi Kacchan". I said. "What's going on"? He asked. "Nothing just a couple of low ranks". I said. "Hmm... Is that so"? Katsuki asked wrapping his arms me. I nodded.

"You're trying to get some"? I asked laughing. "If I wanted some I'll take it. You're mine". Katsuki said. "I wouldn't want to be anyone else's either". I said kissing him. Katsuki ran his hand down my back. "I burning your tights and tight jeans. It's a distraction to have that much ass in those". Katsuki said. "Maybe I like to distract you from all the other girl's". I said. "Who said I ever looked at them"? Katsuki asked kissing my neck. I ran my hand up his thighs. He grabbed my hand. "You don't want me to touch your little friend"? I asked. Katsuki pinned me down to the couch. "Well I shouldn't say little... You're a grower". I said. "You know that comment pissed me off". Katsuki bit my shoulder.

"The little dick or the big dick comment"? I asked. "Both". Katsuki ran his hand's up my side's. I laughed. "What"? He asked. "It tickles". I laughed. Katsuki covered my mouth. "I'm going to kill you". He said. "Looking forward to that". I smiled. He got off of me. He took out his phone. "You know I still got the videos from when we were 16"? Katsuki asked. "You were 16 I was 15. You were making sex videos to jerk off to". I said. "And yet you agreed". Katsuki said. We looked at one. "Why is all the attention pointed at me"!? I blushed. "Why would I want to watch myself"? Katsuki asked. "I remember the punishment everytime I called you Kacchan during sex". I laughed. "I think you liked the punishments". Katsuki said. "Kacchan". I moaned.

"You liked getting your ass spanked". He laughed. "I just like it when you do it". I said. Katsuki looked confused and a little pissed. "Do other people slap your ass or something"? Katsuki asked. I didn't answer that. "Did you do the dishes"? I asked. "Don't fucking change the subject babe". Katsuki growled. "Kacchan don't call me babe. It makes me feel like I did something and I didn't do anything". I said. "You didn't answer my question". Katsuki said. "Yeah that's because you know that answer... Pervs do exist". I mumbled. "Tell me how they look so they won't exist". Katsuki said with his murderous aura surrounding him. "Heroes can't kill unless it's absolutely necessary Kacchan". I mumbled. "Everytime someone touches you the way I do. Punch them". Katsuki said. "Oof". I mumbled. "What shifts you working this weak baby"? He asked. "Night". I said. "Be careful". Katsuki kissed me. "I will". I smiled.