21

I set up the camera for my YouTube channel. I had 10k subscribers. It's really fun to do random goofy shit. Right now I was in the kitchen. "Hey all you awesome people! It's me! Back at it with some dumb shit. Sorry I haven't did this stuff in a while. Hero training is really taking time out of my schedule". I laughed. I smacked the table. "Today we'll be cooking breakfast! I'm talking eggs, bacon, grits, sausage". I laughed at how dumb I was. "Oh fuck that's cringey... Anyway pancakes and shit. I'm actually not that good at cooking personally. But I'm not terrible. I wouldn't cook everyday if I had choice. Straight ass fast food". I said. There was a groan from beside me.

"Bitch what the fuck are you doing at 5 o clock in the morning on a Saturday"? Bakugo growled. I smiled. He wore a hoodie and some joggers. "Guys this is Kacchan! He's my best friend"! I smiled. Bakugo looked up. "You doing that YouTube shit"? Bakugo asked. "Yeah! I'm actually glad  you're awake. I was probably going to wake you anyway. Help me cook". I said. He looked at me and walked away. "Kacchan please! I can't reach some of shit on the top shelves and you wouldn't want me to fall right"? I asked. "Just use your wolf like reflexes". Bakugo said. "Please"! I said. "No because firstly that's stupid. Second I don't want to". Bakugo said.

"Fine I'm sure Ku would help me". I said. His eyes twitch. "Mother fucking.... Fine"! Bakugo yelled. I smiled. "Alright guys welcome Kacchan"! I said. "Do my regular intro". Bakugo said. I rolled my eyes. "Welcome the legendary! Kick ass! Anger issues! Always on top! Katsuki Bakugo"! I said. "That's fucking better". Bakugo said. I set all the stuff up and Bakugo leaned against the counter. "Where's my good morning kiss"? Bakugo asked. I kissed his cheek. "Kacchan open this for me". I said throwing him the pancake mix. He caught it. I got the eggs, water, and measuring cups out. "Also guys we're only making pancakes and bacon. Because your girl just be tired. I look dead on the outside? Trust me... I am on the inside to"! I smiled.

"Your mom drop you on your head or something when you were a baby"? Bakugo asked. "Bold of you to assume I was held". I laughed. Bakugo poured the pancake batter in. "Guys did I tell you? Kacchan is an amazing cook. Like if you ever just want to not cook or clean. Get yourself a man like him. Because he loves to clean shit to. Well not love. But he'll do it"! I smiled. "Why the hell are you talking like I'm a product on a market"? Bakugo asked. "He's also hot...". I said lifting up his hoodie. He wasn't wearing shirt. So you could just see abs. "You can eat something like this". I laughed. Bakugo pushed me off of him. "Stop that and cook the food before I beat your ass". Bakugo said.

"Alright". I smiled. I put the batter and everything for the pancake mix. "Wait.... If we put protein powder and stuff in it... Will we get stronger"? I asked. He looked at me. "You want to put protein powder... In pancakes"? Bakugo asked. I nodded. "That's... So dumb. Let's do it". Bakugo said going to the top shelf and getting some banana flavored protein powder. We put a table spoon full in. "This is going to he so good! Ooo Kacchan do we have chocolate chips"!? I smiled at him. "No sweets in the morning". Bakugo said. I pouted. "Please". I said. "No"! Bakugo growled. "You guys see how he treats me? He's supposed to be my best". I said. Bakugo grabbed my waist. "Shut up". He mumbled in my neck. After we finished making breakfast and I edited and uploaded the video. It didn't take long to edit it. I barely edit. So maybe 10 minutes. People came down to eat.

"This shit doesn't taste bad considering the protein powder". Bakugo said eating the pancakes while I munched on the crunchy bacon. "Of course. Kacchan helped make them". I smiled. I was looking at comments on my phone. "People are saying we'll make a cute couple". I said. "What do they know? Nothing". Bakugo said. "Aren't... You two a couple"? Kirishima asked. "Yeah". We both said. "Others are arguing saying you look abusive and aggressive". I said. Bakugo shrugged. "Oh... People said that our food also looked good". I smiled. "You guys aren't bothered by people saying you're in a abusive relationship"? Yaomomo asked. "Not really. A lot of people assume that about us". I said. Bakugo drunk my orange juice. "Asshole". I said. "I know that I'm not doing anything to her. So why would I care about a bunch of extras feeling's". Bakugo said. "Yeah but still, it isn't fair for people to just assume that". Izuku said.

"People only see what we choose to show them. Kacchan's not going to change his attitude or way of speaking to me. Over anyone. I know he cares about me. And he never physically or mentally harms me". I said. "I'll kick my own ass if I ever laid a hand on you". Bakugo said. I blushed and smiled.