43

Bakugo walked to my desk in class. "You're ignoring me now"? Bakugo asked. "I'm not ignoring anyone". I said. He pulled out his phone. "I texted you 20 times". Bakugo said. "I didn't get them". I lied. "Give me your phone". Bakugo said. "I don't have it. Izuku does. And he ain't here yet". I said. We were the only two this early. I couldn't sleep I don't know why he was here. "You're acting like a bitch". Bakugo said. "Let me act like one then. I'ma be the baddest bitch out here". I said. Bakugo sat on the desk next on top me. He looked down. "Why are acting like this"? Bakugo asked. "Kacchan I really don't want to talk about this". I said.

"What's going on? Did I do something to you? Throw me under like this over something as simple as yesterday. We always fight like that. What's different"? Bakugo asked. "I really don't have time for-". He slammed his hand on my desk. "You have plenty of fucking time! We're the only one's here! I can't fix the problem if you don't tell me what I did wrong"! Bakugo yelled. He was angry. "You didn't do anything. It's me". I said. "What? What did you do wrong"? Bakugo asked. "Caught feeling's for you". I said not looking at him. I took a glance of his face and looked hurt. "So you want to break up? I don't want you to not be happy with me". Bakugo mumbled. I bawled my fist looking down tears fall on my desk. "I still love you". I said.

"Yeah... But if you're not happy we don't have to be together". Bakugo said. "I am happy". I said. "(Y/n) you're confusing the hell out of me". Bakugo said raising my face up. "Kacchan! What if I'm not good enough for you! I'm so wrong for you! Everything about us being together is wrong! I didn't even fucking imprint on you! We're not even...". I was frustrated. "Just shut up. You're stressing and not making sense. Because when was the last time I had a fuck to give about some shit like that? And what the hell do you mean by imprint"? Bakugo asked. "When we had sex I was supposed to imprint with you. But I couldn't claim you... Well you wouldn't let me. It's like... Your body is rejecting it". I said. "Duh you're mine and I'm mine too". Bakugo joked. "Kacchan if I can't imprint with you. Then you're not my mate". I said. He rolled his eyes. "How does this imprint shit work"? Bakugo asked.

"Well there should be like a mark or something on your body". I said. He showed me the back of his ear. "You mean this shit"? Bakugo asked. My eyes widen and I touched the back of my ear. I felt it. I cried in happiness. "Oh thank God! Kacchan why didn't you tell me"! I yelled. He shrugged. "Happy now"? Bakugo asked. I smiled. "Give me a kiss". Bakugo said. I kissed him. "Talk to me about this type of shit. Don't assume anything about us". Bakugo said. I nodded. Years passed we were graduating. Izuku was crying in happiness. I smiled at him. "We did it sis! We're pros"! Izuku said hugging me I smiled. "Smile"! I camera flash went off. "Mom"! We whined.

"My two heroes"! Mom said. Izuku has gotten taller it kinda pissed me off. Because I'm only 5'5 now. All the boys grew except Mineta. "Hey Inko"! Mitsuki smiled greeting mom. "Hey! Where's Katsuki! It'll be nice to get all three of them together for pictures"! Mom smiled. I felt arms wrap around me and I looked up. "Hi Kacchan". I said. "Hey Kacchan". Izuku smiled. "Nerd's". Bakugo said. "You three are so cute"! Mom smiled. Mom took pictures of us. I saw the class. "Mom can you get one with all of us"? I asked. "Of course". Mom said. "Don't assume I want to take pictures with extras". Bakugo said. I rolled my eyes. "Guy's! Come take pictures"! I called out. They all looked at me with a smile. We took pictures. I looked around. "Aizawa sensei! Please take pictures with us". I smiled. He looked at me and sighed.

"Should I get All Might"? Izuku asked. "Get everyone"! I smiled. After taking pictures we all went to celebrate. People would ask us for autographs and stuff. It was supper cool. Weirdly as it was. Izuku and I had the same agency. Which was supper close to where Kacchan was. Speaking of Kacchan gave me my drink. "Izuku you want to buy an apartment"? I asked. "Sure. Paying half for rent and stuff seems better anyway! Plus we work at the same agency. So that seems fun". Izuku said. "Why don't you want to live with me"? Bakugo asked. My eyes widen. "What"? I asked. "You heard me". Bakugo said. "That's so cute"! Ashido smiled. "Midoriya you can live with me". Todoroki said. Izuku and I both blushed. "Kacchan... Do you really want that"? I asked. "Yeah... Todoroki are you ok with that"? Izuku asked. "How are you both just bottoms"? Bakugo laughed. Izuku and I blushed.

"We're... Not... Bottoms". We both mumbled. Izuku and I got up. "We have to go". Izuku said. "See you guy's". I said. "Let's plan meet up's"! Izuku smiled. "Sure everyone just text in the group chat when their free to hang out". Ashido said. "See you two"! Urarka said. "Text me when you get home". Bakugo said. "You as well Midoriya". Todoroki said. "Ok bye"! We both said.