60

I was wearing a crown. We were at a night club for my bachelorette party. I was drinking. Some male strippers came to give me a lap dance. My face was red during the whole thing. "H-hi". I said. "Calm down cutie". One of them said. "Just relax". The other said. Ashido handed me some yen. They took me to the VIP section. "Alright cutie. Remember just relax have fun"! One said. I nodded. They started to do their thing. I was a blushing messes. "You can touch us you know cutie". One smiled at me the other chuckled. I wonder if Katsuki is ok. I know he's only doing it because I asked him to... I mean I want him to have fun. He deserves it. One of the guy's whispered in my ear. "Touch me". He lead my hand's to his crotch area. My face heating up. Oh right I'm supposed to give them money right? My hands shook while giving them some yen. "I'm sorry"! I said when I accidentally dropped it.

They smiled at me. "Cutie you're so adorable". One smiled. "Don't be nervous". The other one smiled. "C-can we stop"? I asked. They frowned. "Of course". One said. "Thank you... I'm not comfortable with this. It feels like I'm cheating on Kacchan". I said tears in my eye's. "That's your soon to be husband right? It's not cheating. But I understand where you're coming from". One said. I nodded. "Don't cry cutie". The other said. "I'm going to go". I said walking out. I gathered the girl's and we went some where else after them constantly apologizing for making me cry. Which wasn't really there fault.

Bakugo's POV

I took another shot. "I feel irritated". I mumbled. "Don't drink to much Bakubro". Kirishima said. One of the female strippers came to me. She put her hand on my chest. I took another shot. I looked over at how territorial Todoroki was being towards Deku. "Ok big guy I heard you're getting tied down soon. Let's have some fun". The girl said. My face flushed. This feels like cheating, but (Y/n) told me it'll be alright. The girl started to grind and bounce on my crouch area. She was intense to say the least. But I don't like intense girl's in bed. They think they can control me. (Y/n)'s a die hard bottom and she controls me without even being aware. I wonder if she's thinking about me right now. The girl took my hand's had me grab her boobs. My eye twitched. I'm sorry (Y/n) I really don't like it when other people touch me. I pushed the stripper off of me. "Let's go before I blow this place up". I growled walking away. We all left. "You're a good man". Shoji said.

"I can't believe you pushed that woman"! Kaminari yelled. "Didn't want to feel her small ass boobs". I growled. "Not every female is (Y/n) y'know". Mineta said. "Good. I only settle for the best anyway". I said. "I'm just happy you had us leave before Todoroki murdered someone". Deku mumbled. "How dare they touch you!? You're clearly gay"! Todoroki said. "Bisexual"! Deku yelled. "Well It was time to eat anyway! We're going to your favorite place"! Sero said. They actually took me to my favorite place to eat. After we were settled down and eating I caught a glimpse of someone in a window. My eyes widen.

"That's my baby"! I said getting up. She was at the restaurant right across ours, surrounded by guy's. "What plot convince". Iida said. "Huh"? Deku asked. (Y/n) was smiling and happy. "At least she's having a good time". I smiled sitting down. Everyone stared at me. "The hell are you extras looking at"!? I yelled. "The look you get when you see (Y/n)... You can go from angry to extremely happy in a second". Ojiro said. I looked back up and (Y/n) was staring at me. Her smile brightened and she waved happily. She took out her phone and my phone rang. I answered. "Kacchan! I'm right across from you! Can you see me!? Kacchan"! She said happily. "Yeah baby... I can see you. You better not have been with any strippers". I said.

"I was... But it felt wrong being there. All I could think about was you! Really lame right"? (Y/n) asked. She was on speaker. "Yeah it is". I said. Exactly what I was doing and felt. "Isn't that what happened with you"? Kaminari asked. "Oh I'm on speaker? Hi everyone"! (Y/n) waved through the window. They all waved back. "Anyway how was your time? I know you met a lot of cute strippers"! (Y/n) said. "Yeah we did! But Bakugo didn't want to be with any of them"! Mineta said. "Why are you here again"? I asked looking towards Kirishima for answers. He shrugged. "Yeah but none of them appealed to me. I honestly thought about you most of the time. And I drunk a lot". I said. "You should stop drinking so much. You're gonna fuck up your kidneys". (Y/n) said. "Hey sis where are you all going next"? Deku asked.

"Oh... We're going to have a girl talk. What about you all"? (Y/n) asked. "Going to watch a wrestling match". Deku said. "That sounds so manly and fun. I bet Kiri came up with that! Anyway. I have to go now! Bye guy's"! (Y/n) said.

(Y/n)'s POV

We were at Ashido's place. "Ok we all have to get pregnant or adopt within the same year or two! Because our kid's have to grow up together"! Ashido said. We laughed. "That actually fine by me". I laughed. "It'll be funny because they guy's will just be like what the fuck!? Why are all the girl's pregnant, giving birth, or adopting". Jirou said. "I'm so excited for tomorrow"! I smiled. "What are your wedding vows"? Yaomomo asked. "I haven't wrote them". I said. They all stared at me. "What"? Urarka asked. "I'm going to free ball it". I said. "You're bold". Asui said. "I would be scared". Hagakure said. "Not me. I know I'm going to screw up! But at least he'll know how much of love him from my heart on the spot". I said.