22

Ok so I have the best idea! I want to prank Kacchan at random times through out the month. So the first prank is the wearing engagement ring prank. Straight up brought a 328 yen (3 US dollars) diamond ring for this shit. I put the ring on my left finger. I saw Bakugo in the common room with the class he was on his phone. I smiled and snatched his phone. He looked at me and pulled me down into his lap. Taking his phone back. "Hi Kacchan"! I waved. "Hey bitch". Bakugo said. "Hey everyone"! I said. "Hi (Y/n)". The class smiled. I was looking at Bakugo just scrolling through stuff on his phone. I got up. "Where are you going"? Bakugo asked. "Your room". I said. "My doors locked". Bakugo said. "I'll pick it". I said pulling out my lock picking tools out my pocket. Everyone looked at me.

"Got that from one of your wanna be gangster friend's"? Bakugo asked. "Boy please they sell these cheap online". I said. "Not your boy. And you're not breaking into my room. What you need out for there"? Bakugo asked. "I left my lip chap in there". I said. "Then wear your damn lip gloss or stick whatever the hell it is". Bakugo said. "I don't own lip stick and I don't like lip gloss. Because if I kiss you. It'll get all smudged and shit". I said. "Fine... Come on". Bakugo said. We went to his room. I actually did have lip chap in here. I put some on. He kissed me. "Kacchan"! I said.

"What? I wanted some". Bakugo smiled. He grabbed my hand's. He looked down. Oh shit! It's happening! He raised my left hand to his face and I snatched it back. "What are you doing"? I asked. "Where did you get this ring"? Bakugo asked. "Huh"? I asked. "Why is it on the wrong finger"? He asked trying to take it off. "Stop". I said moving my hand. He looked at me. "(Y/n) this ring is on your engagement finger. And your 15 and I ain't propose. So you're going to have to put it on the other finger. And if you don't I will". Bakugo said. "I like it on this finger". I pouted. "Ok baby. But I don't want it on this finger. This is the finger that I'm supposed to have. This is my finger. You can't just put your shit on the finger I'm going to use in 6 years". Bakugo said.

Bakugo wants to propose when he's 22. "I want it on this finger. It looks good on this one". I said. "(Y/n) just put your ring on the other finger"! Bakugo yelled. "It's not my ring". I yelled. I then covered my mouth. Best actor period. "Huh? Then who's is it? Like its ok if your mom gave it to you. But you're going to have to move it". Bakugo still tried to get my hand. "Stop! My mom didn't give me this". I said. Bakugo stopped. "Who the hell gave you the ring then"? Bakugo asked. "I just want it on this finger". I said. Bakugo pinned me to the wall. "Who's ring is it"? He asked. "No one's". I said. "Babe... I'm about this close to fucking killing someone". Bakugo said. "Your finger tips are touching". I said. "Exactly". Bakugo said. I stared at him.

"Look I don't care if someone gave you the ring... Actually I do. But you're really going to have to take it off that finger". Bakugo said. "Kacchan you can't tell me what to do. Plus it fits better on this one and it look natural". I said. Bakugo growled putting his head in his hands. "You got it from some guy"? He asked. "Yeah he said something about love lasts forever and put it on this finger". I said. Bakugo punched the wall beside me. My eyes widen. "Kacchan". I said. "Take the fucking ring off... Please". He said he sounded in pain. I took the ring off. "Bae I was just joking with you. This was just a prank"! I smiled crushing the ring. "This shit was cheap. I bought it". I said. He looked at me. "I should beat your ass right here, right now". Bakugo sighed laying his head on my shoulder. "You ok"? I asked. "I hate you so much". He mumbled. I laughed.

"You love me Kacchan". I said kissing him. He kissed me back. "Kacchan you really had a good reaction though. You want to get engaged to someone when your 22"? I smiled. "No, I want to get engaged to YOU when I'm 22". Bakugo said. "You have a lot of faith in our relationship". I laughed. "You don't"? Bakugo cuffed my ass. "Yeah I do". I said.