64

10 months passed I looked at Reiji Kirishima. "Your fine with keeping him? I know he's only a few months. So sorry if he cries". Kirishima said to Katsuki. "Shitty hair I am perfectly capable of having (Y/n) watch shitty hair jr". Katsuki said. "Uh...". I mumbled. Reiji had pink skin and red eyes. He was cute and happy. But babies made me uncomfortable at certain times. Especially the happy ones. "Well he does seem to really like (Y/n)". Kirishima said. "Uh... Hi"! I said. Reiji started to giggle and laugh. "What!? I never get that reaction out of him"! Kirishima pouted. "So... Are you guy's breast feeding him or-". Katsuki cut me off. "Those are mine! I won't share little shitty hair"! Katsuki growled. I sighed. "Kacchan what? Milk doesn't come from me". I said. "Don't worry we got you covered. I'll be back in 4 hours". Kirishima said. "Bye"! I smiled. Kirishima left.

"Kacchan you hold him"! I said. I went to give Reiji to Katsuki but he started crying. "Kacchan don't look all scary like that"! I said. "This is my normal face bitch"! Katsuki said. "Don't say cuss words! What if he repeats them"? I asked. "He isn't even one". Katsuki said. Reiji laughed at us. "You're his godfather act more responsible". I said. "I didn't fucking ask to be it". Katsuki said. I smiled. Katsuki looked at me. Ashido came and picked Reiji up. I went out to talk to Izuku. "Hey sis". Izuku said. "We need to talk". I mumbled. "Oh... Is everything ok"? Izuku asked. "I'm pregnant". I said. Izuku eyes widen. "And you're standing in the cold while it's raining"!? Izuku pulled me into his house.

"Is Todo around"? I asked. "No... So how long have you known"? Izuku asked. "Today". I said. "Today"!? Izuku yelled. "I heard it's heart beat. I don't want to be pregnant right now! I want to fight and save people"! I mumbled. "So you're going to abort-". I cut him off. "Hell no! If Katsuki hears that shit he'll abort my ass. And plus it's not like I don't want it. It's just. Ugh". I mumbled. "Well! I'm here for you (n/n)! We'll get through this together. Even if Kacchan doesn't want the baby". Izuku said. My eyes widen. "What"!? I yelled. "I didn't mean he wouldn't- I was just hypothetically speaking". Izuku said. "He did say we didn't have time for...". I growled. "I'm going to beat his ass". I said. I went home and slapped Katsuki. His eyes widen. "What the fuck woman"!? Katsuki yelled. "You're a fucking selfish asshole Bakugo"! I yelled. Katsuki stared at shocked. "I'm sorry that I ate the last donut but damn". Katsuki mumbled. I started to cry. I ran to my room locking the door.

Bakugo's POV

I stared at where (Y/n) went. "What in the actual fuck did I do? I didn't even yell at her today". I mumbled. I got my phone. She just came back from being with Deku. I called Deku. "Oi shitty nerd your sister has lost her fucking mind"! I said. "U-uh sorry Kacchan. It's my fault". Deku said. "What the hell did you do"!? I asked. "Uh... You're going to have to talk to her yourself- Midoriya who are you talking to? - Just Kacchan! Anyway talk to (Y/n)". Deku said. "Whatever. I will". I said. I went to (Y/n)'s room door. "(Y/n)... Are you ok"? I asked. She didn't say anything. She was really starting to piss me off. "Fuck you"! (Y/n) yelled. My eye twitched and I broke the door down. "What the hell is wrong with you!? Did you finally loose those two fucking brain cells you had"!? I yelled. (Y/n) cried harder. I took a breath. "Baby... Stop crying I'm sorry I yelled". I said sitting on her bed. "Katsuki three". She held up three fingers. "Three? Three what"? I asked. "Three heart beats". (Y/n) said. "What"? I asked. "Mine and two other's". (Y/n) said. She must be sick. She's talking nonsense.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Are you sick you're speaking nonsense". Katsuki said. "Kacchan". I mumbled. "You're my baby you know that"? Katsuki asked. "One of them". I mumbled. "One of them? Are you saying I'm cheating? You're my only-". I cut him off. "You asshole I'm pregnant"! Katsuki eyes widen. "Oh shit". I rolled over away from. "How are you pregnant? We used protection... Did we? You're on birth control". Katsuki mumbled. I started to cry. "It's ok if you don't want them". I said. "Baby no! That's not what I meant. Don't cry". Katsuki said. "I'm sorry...". I said hugging my pillow. "(Y/n) shut up... We're having two"!? Katsuki asked. "Yeah". Katsuki sounded excited. "Hell yeah! Shitty hair and raccoon eyes has one. We're having fucking two! That means we win"! Katsuki smiled evilly. I stared at him confused. "I mean I was happy with one. But I got two! I'm amazing". Katsuki said.

I stared at him. "The fuck is wrong with you"? I asked. "Just taking in my glory. I fucked you once and got two kid's out of it". Katsuki smiled. "What in the actual fuck"? I mumbled. "We should celebrate. Let's have sex, maybe I can put another one in". Katsuki said. "You're crazy". I said. Katsuki kissed me. "I love you baby". Katsuki said. "Move". I said. "Just because you're pregnant now, you think you can fucking avoid my affection. I'll kill you with my kindness and love". Katsuki pinned me down. "Jeez. Move I gotta go". I said. "Wait! You're pregnant". Katsuki said. "Yeah I can still work. Its not like I'm showing". I said. "Don't fucking get hit in the stomach". Katsuki said. "Ok". I said.