56

"Kacchan stop". I whined as he got on top of me. He kissed my neck. "I scratch and bite". I said. "You'll crawl and beg to". Katsuki said. My face heated up. "Kacchan I don't want to". I said. His hand went into my pants. My eyes widen. "Why the hell are you so wet then"? Katsuki asked. I covered my face with one of the couch pillows.  "Look at me". Katsuki said. "Don't wanna". I mumbled. He moved the pillow. I was wearing short shorts and a crop top. I think I brought this upon myself. Katsuki speared my legs biting the inside of my thighs. I growled getting on top of him. He smirked. I took my crop top off. Katsuki pulled me by my neck to kiss him. "Kacchan". I mumbled. He got back on top taking his shirt off then my shorts. "Take your boxers off asshole". I said stopping him from taking off my bra. "Who the hell you talking to"? Katsuki asked. I got on my knees and he turned to sit right on the couch. He rubbed his hand in my hair. He yanked my head back and kissed me. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. We pulled away.

"Hold on! I'll get some ice"! I smiled. "Why are you getting...". His eyes widen. "Babe". Katsuki growled. "Do you want fruit roll ups? I don't think we have any...". I mumbled. Katsuki stared at me. "Where the hell did you learn some shit like that from"? Katsuki asked. I smiled. "Be careful. The answer will determine how pissed I'll be". Katsuki growled. "Well... I wanted to know more stuff about pleasing you. So I looked some stuff up. And watched some videos. I just want to make you feel as good as I do Kacchan". I said. Katsuki pulled my hair back. "Dumbass! When It's with you. I always feel at my best". Katsuki kissed me again.

When Katsuki and I was completely naked and we were about to actually have sex. My phone rang. It was from Urarka. "Why is Ochako calling me". I mumbled. "Who cares"? Katsuki asked. "It might be important". I said. "You can answer it. But I'm still going to fuck you". Katsuki shrugged. I answered the phone. "Hey Ochako! Need something"? I asked. "What? (Y/n) are you ready we'll be at your place in 20". Urarka said. "Why"? I was confused. "Don't you remember! All the girl's and Aoyama planned to go out tonight"! My eyes widen as she said that. "Fuck I forgot! I gotta get dressed"! I said. "Ok"! Urarka said. I hung up.

"What"? Katsuki asked annoyed. "I have to go". I said. "You have to go? What"? Katsuki asked. "I promised them I'll come". I said. Katsuki growled. "Whatever". He said. "Kacchan I'm sorry". I said. "What the hell are you even about to do"? Katsuki asked. "Clubbing". I whispered. "What was that? Speak up". Katsuki said. "Clubbing". I mumbled. "Are you fucking serious"? Katsuki asked. "I have to get dressed and you should to". I said. 10 minutes later I had my hair, makeup, and clothes ready and on. Katsuki looked at me. "Here are your rules". Katsuki said. I rolled my eyes. "Call me when you get there. If some little boy looks at you, look at him and roll your eyes. If some ass ask for your number, give them mine. If someone compliments you say 'My Kacchan calls me that all the time'. If someone grabs your waist or touches you inappropriately, stop and call me. If you can feel there dick, you fucking punch them". Katsuki said. I nodded.

The door was knocked on. "I love you bye". I smiled walking away.

Bakugo's POV

I drove to Kirishima's. Some of the guy's where here. I looked at Todoroki. "They took Midoriya". He said. "Well they took mine too". I said. "Like seriously what do they expect us to do"? Kirishima mumbled. "I've never been so angry in my life". I mumbled. "Why because your girlfriend got stolen and she's probably getting hit on by other guy's"? Kaminari asked. "Where's Shinsou by the way"? I growled. "They took him". Kaminari mumbled. Something clicked in my head. "Hold the fuck up. (Y/n) said it was only going to be her sparkle and the other girls. Why the hell is Deku and eye bags there"? I asked. My phone ringed for a face time. "Hi Kacchan! We made it about 10 minutes ago. Sorry I didn't call you right away! It's really funny here! Izuku just got bought a drink by three different people. He's a mess! Also I gave him a hair cut"! (Y/n) said. Todoroki took my phone. "What the hell do you mean by you gave him a hair cut"? Todoroki asked. "He wanted to look hot so I gave him a hair cut". (Y/n) said.

"(Y/n)"! You could hear Deku whining. She put the phone on Deku. He had a... Pretty decent hair cut. He didn't look like a absolute need. Todoroki eyes widen. "Oh shit...". Todoroki mumbled. I studied (Y/n) taking my phone from Todoroki. "Babe are you drunk"? I asked. "No I ain't drunk"! She laughed. And she was. "She had 40 shots". Deku said. "40"!? Everyone yelled. "We tried to tell her not to accept the drinks guy's offered her. But she didn't want to be mean...". Deku said. "Come on everyone! Fuck shit pussy ass mother fucking damn bitch"! (Y/n) yelled. "You fuckers better watch her. You brought her she's your responsibility"! I yelled at the girl's.