48

Kacchan came home wasted and flirty. "Baby! I want to fuck"! Bakugo said. I looked at him. "I'ma head out". I said. He grabbed my arm pinning me. "I. Want. To. Fuck". He said more demanding. "Bruh". I mumbled. His hand went to my ass. "I still haven't fucked you in every part of the house yet". Bakugo said. "Why the hell is that your goal for life"!? I asked. "I want you shamelessly and in all positions". Bakugo said making me face the wall. He kissed the back of my neck. My face heated up. "Kacchan! You're drunk"! I said. "I want to marry you. I want you to have my brats. I just want you". Bakugo said. I blushed. "Y-you're drunk. You don't mean any of this". I said. Bakugo made me look at him. "I want you to marry me". Bakugo said. "Kacchan! Move"! I shoved him out the way. I was about to cry. "You don't mean any of this"! I said. "Drunk words sober thoughts (Y/n)". Bakugo smiled sheepishly at me. He looked tired now. He laid down on the couch not before pulling me down with him. He held me tight in his arms and fell asleep.

The next morning I was in the bed. I found Bakugo in the bathroom taking some pain killers. "How come I wasn't invited to drink with the guy's"? I asked. "Because it was just guy's". Bakugo said. "Yeah well you're a drunk asshole". I said walking away. "Wait! What did I do"? Bakugo asked. "Sexual assault and harassment". I said. "To you"? Bakugo asked. I nodded. He laughed. "Anything else"? Bakugo asked. I blushed. "That's it, I'm going to make breakfast". I said. Bakugo held my hand. "I'll make it". Bakugo said. "No, you sit down and I'll bring you some coffee". I said pushing him away gently. He scoffed and went to sit down. I fixed coffee first. Then I gave him his cup. "I love you". Bakugo said. "I love you too Kacchan"! I smiled. When I turned he slapped my ass. "Jesus Kacchan"! I said. "I love that to". He smiled. I sighed. I finished making breakfast.

"Remember we're meeting with our friend's tonight at 8". I said. "Uh huh". Bakugo said. "Try not to be to mean Kacchan". I said. "Uh huh". He said again. I turned and saw him staring. "What"? I asked. "You're really beautiful y'know that"? Bakugo asked. I blushed. "Do you know that baby"? Bakugo asked. "Kacchan". I mumbled. "You're such a dumbass". Bakugo laughed. I blushed harder. "Kacchan"! I yelled. "You can't answer my question"? Bakugo asked. "Kacchan I don't pay attention to shit you say". I said. He looked at me and smirked and got up. What is he doing? "Do you want me to show you how beautiful you are"? Bakugo asked.

"Sit down asshole". I punched him in the shoulder. He kissed me roughly and passionately. I wrapped my arms around him. I pushed him. "Someone's at the door. I got it"! I said excitedly. "So when I call you a excited dog. Don't say shit". Bakugo said. I smiled going to open the door before it was knocked at. Izuku and Todoroki was there. "Izuku! Todo"! I smiled hugging them. "Who the fuck is at the door!? I just got annoyed"! Bakugo yelled. "It's Ku and Todo"! I said. "Oh that's why". I heard Bakugo mumble. I let them in. "What are you two doing here"? Bakugo asked. "We can all go to work together"! Izuku smiled. Bakugo glared at him washing dishes. I smiled. "It's hard to find this intimidating when you look like such a good housewife". Todoroki said. Bakugo threw a plate at Todoroki who dodged. "Fuck you half n half bastard"! Bakugo yelled. Izuku and I looked in fear. Bakugo had a sharp knife in his hand. And he was ready to throw it. "Say another bull shit ass comment and next time you won't be able to dodge"! Bakugo yelled. "Kacchan". I mumbled. He looked at me. "Sorry about the plate". Bakugo said.

"You bought it". I shrugged. He pointed the knife at me. I held up my hand. "Oh yeah! It's fine! Do as you please". I said. Bakugo continued doing dishes and Izuku and I laughed a little. Todoroki smiled at us. I got up the plate and threw it away.