35

Bakugo stayed by my side most of the day. He somehow became more protective then ever. His attitude towards Izuku dropped a lot. Now Izuku was aloud to be besides him and speak to him. Without Bakugo yelling for more than 8 minutes. I was really happy because of this. I was now talking to my mom. "Mom I'm fine! Don't cry". I said walking into the common room. "Are you sure"? Mom sniffed. "Yes! Izuku and Kacchan are barely letting me out of there sight. So I don't have the chance anymore to do stupid stuff". I said. Mom laughed. "Thank God. How's Izuku"? Mom asked. "He's doing fine to. He hasn't had a injury in a whole week". I said. "Are you talking to mom"? Izuku asked. "Yes". I said. "No fair why'd she call you first"!? Izuku asked. "I guess we know who's the favorite". I stuck my tongue out. "No! I don't have a favorite! I love you both so much equally". Mom said. I put the phone on speaker. Izuku and I both talked. While our classmates listened.

"Yes we're eating"! Izuku said. "(Y/n) are you staying out the woods"? Mom asked. "Yes mom I told you. We aren't doing anything". I said. "You two haven't fought each other"? Mom asked. This caught the classes attention. "No"! We both said. "Good because you wouldn't want to make me angry". Mom laughed. Izuku and I eyes widen. "N-no". We both said. "Oh how's Katsuki doing"? Mom asked. "I'm watching your children be dumbasses auntie Inko". Bakugo said. Everyone stared at him. "Bruh fuck you". I said. Izuku eyed widen so did mine. "(Y/n) what was that"? Mon asked.

"What are you saying? I can't hear you... Alright love you bye". I said hanging up. Bakugo was laughing. "Asshole that isn't funny. You made me say fuck in front of my mom". I said. "I ain't make you say shit". Bakugo smiled. "I guess we know who's the favorite after that". Izuku said. "Shut up before we fight". I said. I looked at my phone. "Kacchan your mom called me the other day. She said something about wedding arrangements. Who's getting married"? I asked. "That old hag is out of her mind. In her mind we are". Bakugo said. "Oh that's why we she asked when her grandchildren will come. I was honestly confused". I said. "I'm going to tell her our fucking ages while she talking about kids and weddings. Who wants fucking brats"? Bakugo asked. I looked at him. "Oh damn". He mumbled. "I forgot. You will get your babies I promise you in about 8 years". Bakugo said. "Cool. I'm going to go to the animal shelter. I got volunteer work". I said. "Oh you're finally going to volunteer and not to just talk to dog's"? Bakugo asked. Izuku laughed.

"Get fucked. At least animals are fun to talk to". I said. They looked at me. I left. At school the next day I was talking to Izuku about our agency. "I'll kick his ass". I said to Izuku after he told me about Night eye. He laughed. "Your inner Kacchan is showing". I smiled. "Seriously. I'll talk to him". I said. "I don't need my little sister going to a pro hero to threaten him". Izuku said. "Since when!? I'll kick anyone's ass if they make you feel bad. I'm talking about anyone. From the number one hero to a fucking child on the street's". I said. Izuku smiled. "I know you will sis". Izuku said. "They ain't ready for these hand's". I said. "Period". Izuku laughed.

Bakugo's POV

"Do you ever wonder what Deku and (Y/n) are talking about"? Urarka asked. "They seem to into there conversations. Maybe it's about gossip"! Ashido said. "The Midoriya's don't gossip". Iida said. "How we suppose to know that"? Sero asked. "Why is it that interesting to know what two nerd's are talking about"? I asked. "What if they're talking about you"? Kirishima asked. "So? I know it'll be good. Plus that's not what they're talking about. It's about fighting. I can tell by the way (Y/n) has that fire in her eyes and smirk on her face. And Deku giving her a smile and complimenting her". I said. "Alright there's something truly. Magnificent about being sad and that is that
Everyone can be sad, some people are sad sometimes. Other people are sad all the time. And this is just a song about being sad". (Y/n) said.

My eyes widen. "Whoopdie-doo, let's get to it, haha". Deku said. "I've got a problem, I'm always so sad. The littlest things get me pissed off or mad. My life's pretty good, no I don't have it bad. So it's hard to explain all these feelings I have". (Y/n) rapped. "I'm just a baby I think that explains it
I burnt up my toast got so sad that I fainted. I played a great song on repeat, now I hate it. And nobody likes this picture I painted". Deku rapped.
"My only messages come from my mommy. I spend my life feeling like nobody wants me". So they are seriously going to do this now. "You're kinda cute but your friend is a hottie
His shiny white teeth and his muscular body". Deku said. "I wear a cool outfit and try to look edgy. My underwear rides up and gives me a wedgie. My pants are too tight, now I wish they were stretchy"! (Y/n) rapped. "Why do these small things always upset me"!? Deku asked.
"Little things make me wanna cry sometimes. But that's just life. It'll be alright". (Y/n) sung. "If you're really sad. Everything just turns out wrong
If you're really sad. Let me hear you sing this song". Deku sung. "If you're really sad. Everything just turns out wrong. If you're really sad. Let me hear you sing along". They both sung.
"What's a party? I've never been
Well I went to one once, but I couldn't get in". Deku said. "I bought a lottery ticket, but I didn't win. So I bought two more and I lost again". (Y/n) said.
"My phone's plugged in but it isn't chargin'". Deku said.

"I wake up in the morning lookin' like a Martian". "I'm crying on the daily, you could call me Carson". "Could you please shut the door if you're gonna barge in". "My shoes are too small and can't fit my foot in. Went back to the mall and I stepped in some puddin'. I tried to return them, they said that I couldn't. Here are some things that upset me that shouldn't". Deku rapped fast. "My coffee's too bitter, got stains on my shirt. I popped my balloon, and my dog is a jerk. I stepped in some gum then stepped in some poop
I feel like a hamster, I'm stuck in a loop"! (Y/n) rapped fast to. This actually was really them. "Shut the fuck up damn nerd's"! I yelled. "Deku you can rap"!? Urarka asked. "Duh! Don't you see how fast both of them mutter"! I yelled. Everyone had a oh face