49

Izuku and I meet up at the place our friend's texted us to be. It was nice restaurant that they booked out. We walked in and music was playing. I saw Bakugo and Kirishima. Bakugo face was red. "There they are"! Kirishima said. The lights turned on lowly. Petals flew everywhere I looked at saw Urarka and Tokoyami throwing petals. Everyone else was recording or looking closely. I was confused. I saw Jirou starting some music. "You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me. So don't keep saying our hands are tied. You claim it's not in the cards. Fate is pulling you miles away. And out of reach from me. But you're here in my heart. So who can stop me if I decide. That you're my destiny"? My eyes widen. Bakugo sings!? Well I know he can sing! But he just sung in public!? What the fuck!?

"What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine. Nothing could keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find. It's up to you, and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours. Tonight". He sung. Izuku handed me a mic. I was confused. "Sing with me (Y/n)". Bakugo said. I sung a million times before. Why did this get me!? "You think it's easy. You think I don't want to run to you. But there are mountains. And there are doors that. We can't walk through. I know you're wondering why. Because we're able to be. Just you and me. Within these walls. But when we go outside. You're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all". I knew the song well because of the movie. "No one can rewrite the stars. How can you say you'll be mine? Everything keeps us apart. And I'm not the one you were meant to find. It's not up to you,
It's not up to me. When everyone tells us what we can be. How can we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours. Tonight".

The song somehow made sense to our relationship. I don't think I'm good enough and he doesn't care what people say about us. "All I want is to fly with you. All I want is to fall with you. So just give me all of you". We sung together. "It feels impossible"! "It's not impossible"! "Is it impossible"!? "Say that it's possible"! "How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine? Nothing can keep us apart. 'Cause you are the one I was meant to find. It's up to you. And it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. And why don't we rewrite the stars?. Changing the world to be ours"? I smiled at Kacchan. I took a breath. "You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. But I can't have you. We're bound to break and my hands are tied". I turned to look at Kacchan who was on one knee holding a ring.

I dropped my mic

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I dropped my mic. "(Y/n) Midoriya, I love you so much. Every day with you is one of the best day's of my life. I want to make everyday like that. Marry me"? Bakugo asked. "Katsuki". I mumbled hugging him. "Baby you're supposed to answer". Katsuki said. "Yes". I said smiling. Everyone cheered. "Yes"! The Bakusquad and Izuku being the loudest. Katsuki kissed me. We pulled away. The girls dragged me off. "Alright! Wedding planning"! Ashido clapped her hands. I laughed. "Where do you want to have it? What day? Flowers? Wedding dress"!? The girl's asked. "Uh... I don't know". I said. "I just proposed! How would she know any of that. That's why I'm planning the wedding with my girl". Katsuki said. "Kacchan I can plan it with the girl's". I said. "Fine but nothing happens unless you run it by me". Katsuki said. I smiled. "Honeymoon"? Hagakure joked. "Nobody is planning that but me"! Katsuki said. "And me". Kirishima laughed. "And Ei"! Katsuki said. "We need to tell mom Kacchan propose"! Izuku smiled picking me up. "Yeah we should". I laughed.

"Kacchan you're going to have to tell Mitsuki and Masaru". I smiled. "I'll tell them the day before the wedding". Katsuki said. "You should like get everyone together for dinner and tell them". Izuku said. "I love that idea! Kacchan you can cook them dinner and we can invite everyone to our place". I smiled. Katsuki sighed. "Fine. Just because you want it so bad". Katsuki said. "Why is everyone so dry! Guys let's celebrate"! Kaminari said. We smiled. "Fine by us"! I smiled.