45

"So did Todoroki spend the night with you Ku"? I teased. He blushed. "What about you and Kacchan"? Izuku asked. "I actually haven't seen him". I said. "Oh... Different schedules"? Izuku asked. "Yeah, he said he'll get it changed. But I don't want him to do stuff like that because of me. But I want to see Kacchan for more than 45 seconds". I pouted. Izuku smiled at me. We both looked and saw news reporters and paparazzi. "Deku and Wolfie"! They said. "Are you two dating"? A reporter asked. "Huh"? We mumbled. "No! She's my sister"! Izuku said. "Oh ew". I said. "Are you dating anyone"? Some asked. "Guys... Can we please our food in peace. I know this is your job... But we can't save you all on a empty stomach". I said blushing shyly. They all went quiet. "You're so adorable". They mumbled. "Of course we will! Please consider scheduling a couple of interviews. We already have Ground Zero and Shoto". The news reporter said. Izuku and I looked at each other.

"Sure we will". Izuku said taking a business card. There was a loud scream. Izuku and I looked back. A man was holding another guy at gun point. "Give me your wallet"! He yelled. "You got this or me"? Izuku asked. I grabbed a butter knife off the table and threw it into the guys knee. He screamed in pain letting the other guy go. Then falling down. I got up and he pointed the gun at me. "You stupid bitch"! He yelled. "Don't test me today". I said eyes turning red he pointing the gun at one of the people in the restaurant we were in. Before he fired I put my hand on the gun the bullet going into my hand. My eye twitched in pain and I kneed him in the head knocking him out. Everyone clapped as Izuku ran to me. "Are you ok Sis"!? Izuku yelled. "Just a bullet wound". I said squeezing my hand until the bullet popped out. "We're using this for evidence". I said. Izuku examined my hand. "Kacchan is going to flip". Izuku mumbled.

"Kacchan ain't gotta know". I mumbled. We went back to the agency because Izuku wanted me to get my hand looked at. "Do you want us to wrap it"? One of the doctors said. "Nope. Thanks guys". I smiled. I went home around 10 and Kacchan was already there dinner on the table. "Hey baby". Bakugo said. "Hi Kacchan"! I smiled walking into the bathroom. I cleaned my face use it and washed my hand's and walked back out. "How was your day Kacchan"? I asked sitting down at the table with him. "Same shitty ass villains. But good. How was your day"? Bakugo asked. I looked down. I didn't like the way he asked me. "You heard about me getting shot in the hand"? I asked. "All over the damn news. You threw a butter knife into a guys knee cap. That's sexy though". Bakugo said. I laughed. "Your hand healing fine"? Bakugo asked. "Yeah it was a 22 not anything to damaging. So it'll be healed maybe at 11". I said.

"I'm on some interview thing with half n half". Bakugo said. "I know. The guy asked Izuku and I to do it. We are. I heard that it's like asking us questions live. Like people are tweeting what to ask us. I think it'll be fun". I smiled. "Publicity is good anyway if you want to be number 1 you gotta be known". Bakugo said. "What are you going to wear"? I asked. Bakugo shrugged. "I need to pick an outfit out". I said. "Nothing to revealing kid's are watching". Bakugo said. "Oh so I can't wear bikini". I joked. Bakugo smiled. The next day we were at the place of the interview. It was live and people were in the crowd. I was in between Todoroki and Izuku. "Alright we're introducing! Ground Zero! Shoto! Wolfie! And Deku"! The host Kurso said. The crowd cheered.

"Alright you four ready to get on with the question's"? Kurso asked. "Yeah". Izuku said. "Alright what is the worst injury you guys ever had"? The Kurso asked. "Who's first"? I asked. "Deku". Bakugo said. "Uh... Well I'd have to say when I broke both of my arms". Izuku said. "Shoto"? Kurso asked. "Tea kettle". Todoroki said. "Jeez". I mumbled. "When I get burned". Bakugo said. "I stub my toe". I said. They all looked at me. The crowd laughed a little. "Didn't you get shot a day ago"? Kurso asked. "A bullet and a conveniently placed table are two different things man". I said. "Get some help". Bakugo said. "I apologize but I'm pretty sure a lot of these questions are going to like this. Are you taken Wolfie"? Kurso asked.

"For granted? All the time". I said. Kurso laughed. "Yeah I actually am"! I said. The crowd did like a ooo sound. I blushed. "How is it like to be the number one hottest male and female"? Kurso asked. "Uh... I forgot about that". I mumbled. "I don't understand it". Todoroki said. "I couldn't actually care. Every female and male out there is beautiful anyway". I said. They awed. "Deku and Ground zero do you two think you'll make it to the top 5 soon"? Kurso asked. "Well I don't know". Izuku blushed. "Hell yeah". Bakugo said. I smiled at them. "I can see you two up there now". I grinned. "What are you talking about? You're going with me". Izuku smiled. "Is Deku and Wolfie dating"? Kurso asked. Todoroki and Bakugo laughed. Izuku and I face turned red. "No"! We both said annoyed. "Guys we're related! This is my blood brother". I said. "We have same last name and everything". Izuku said. Kurso laughed.