5

I gave a small smile to Bakugo. "Kacchan I'm sorry for overreacting. I should know that you were only protecting me". I bowed. "Whatever". He said walking passed me. I looked at him. "Kacchan"? I asked following behind him. "Don't follow me". He said. I stopped he kept walking. "(Y/n)"? Izuku asked. I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah Ku"? I turned to look at him. "You want to eat lunch with us"?  Izuku asked. "Sure". I smiled. We went to the lunch room. "Hey Deku! Hey (Y/n)"! Urarka greeted us. "Hello"! Iida said. "Hi". Todoroki said. "Hi! What took you guys so long"? Asui asked. "I was looking for (Y/n)". Izuku said. "You could have just texted me. I would have met you here". I said. "No I wanted to come find you". Izuku said. I looked at him. Izuku always wants to look for me. They started talking. I wasn't apart of the conversation. I just looked on my phone. "Are you ok"? Todoroki asked me. My eyes widen in shock. He was directly in front of me. I blushed.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine"! I laughed. "You don't look like Midoriya". Todoroki said. Izuku and I had a what face. "Todoroki they have the same smile". Urarka said. "They make a lot of the same faces to". Iida said. Izuku and I blushed. "Look adorable". Asui said. "I see". Todoroki said. He touched my ears. "Maybe its just your wolf form". Todoroki said. I whined like a puppy when he let go of my ears. Todoroki looked at my curiously. He rubbed my ears. I purred. My eyes widen. I fucking purred. Like a cat. What the hell!? I'm a wolf. My tail started to wag.

"Todoroki. Could you please stop petting my sister like a dog". Izuku said. "But she seems to enjoy it". Todoroki said. I looked Todoroki in the eyes. He stopped. I smiled. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Kacchan"? I looked up. "Come with me". Bakugo said. "What why? Is something wrong"? I asked worried. "Just come on nerd". Bakugo said. I packed my stuff and followed Bakugo. He lead me to his table. "Hi (Y/n)"! Ashido said. "Hey"! Kaminari and Sero said. "Hi"! Kirishima said. All of them had smiles. "So (Y/n) what are you doing after school"? Kaminari asked. "If I'm not with Izuku probably nothing". I shrugged.

"What was up with you and Todoroki over there!? Do you like him"? Ashido asked. "What? No! I don't like anyone". I said. "He is cute so don't feel bad". Ashido said. "Yeah a lot of guys here are cute. Todoroki is one of them". I said. I wasn't afraid to say who was cute and who wasn't. "You need to start worrying about your work and training. You let Deku be a head of you". Bakugo said. "I'm fine with that. Izuku is smart and he works hard. I'm not trying to one up anyone. I don't care about being number one or in the top 10. I just want to protect people". I said smiling. Bakugo put his hand on my face making me look up at him.

"That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard". He said.  I laughed. "I know it might sound dumb. But I don't really care". I said. "Good no one's opinion should matter to you, but your own Wolfie". Bakugo said. "What did you just call her"? Sero asked. Bakugo face went red he quickly took his hand off my face. "Bitch! I said bitch"! Bakugo said. I laughed. "I like Wolfie". I smiled. At the end of the day I went to my locker. I had more love notes in there. I cleaned this thing yesterday. "I really wish people would stop getting my locker mixed up with one of the other girls". I mumbled. Izuku and Bakugo walked up. "Wow sis those are a lot of letters". Izuku said.

"Guys are probably getting Urarka or Yaomomo locker's mixed up with mine". I said. "Did you actually read the to and from"? Bakugo asked taking a letter out. "No". I said. "To: (Y/n) Midoriya, From: Momona.... You know what- don't". Izuku said as he read the one Bakugo was holding. "Who's that"? I asked. Bakugo burnt the paper. "Well I'm done". I smiled. Bakugo raised up my skirt. My eyes widen blushing. Izuku pulled me behind him. "What the hell Kacchan"!? Izuku yelled. "When the fuck you grew a pair Deku"? Bakugo growled at him. "When you started to be a perv towards (Y/n)". Izuku said. "Go to hell. I'm not being a perv. I saw something"! Bakugo yelled. He pushed Izuku out the way. "Is it a cut on your knee"? Bakugo asked. Oh he saw the cut. "Yeah I fell down". I laughed. "Clumsy ass bitch". Bakugo said. "Sorry I'll try to be more careful". I rubbed the back of my neck. "You better". Bakugo looked me in the eyes.