27

I was laying in Bakugo's bed he wasn't in here. I had on a white crop top hoodie, some black shorts, and red socks. I ran my finger through my hair. I looked at his dumbbells on the floor. They were both 45 pounds. So this was his light workout dumbbells. I picked them up. "Kacchan you should really put these away. Someone might trip on them". I mumbled putting the dumbbells up. I bent over to see a magazine under his bed. "Damn I didn't know I'll walk into my room and get this". Bakugo said grabbing my hips. My eyes widen. I was just in my human form so I didn't hear him come in. His crotch was against me. "Kacchan move... This is weird". I said. He laughed and moved. "You got porno mags under there"? I asked. "No. Who the hell has porn magazines? That's what the internet is for".  Bakugo said. "Oh you watch it"? I laughed. "No that's waste of time". Bakugo rolled his eyes. I smiled.

"You're cute". I said. He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. "You weigh a lot Kacchan". I said. "That's muscle baby". Bakugo said. Bakugo weighs about 180 to 190 pounds and it was muscle. So it scared me to know how much Kirishima weighs. I know Izuku is about 175 to 185. I'm about 130 to 145. And Bakugo could easily pick me up. Izuku could to. While without my quirk I could only lift 100 pounds. Bakugo nuzzled into my neck. "Have you eaten today"? Bakugo asked. "Yeah I had some cake this morning". I said. Bakugo looked at me. "Bitch... Why the hell are you eating cake"? Bakugo asked. "Because we didn't have ice cream. I also had some chocolate milky". I said. "Don't say milky. And you need a proper meal. That's why your ass is always so tired. You need to eat right". Bakugo said.

"So you're saying I'm fat". I said. "No I'm saying you should eat better. You're going to be weak if you keep eating all this unhealthy food". Bakugo said. I laughed. "You sound like a worried wife". I said. He growled. I stretched. Bakugo hand went to my exposed stomach. "What are you doing"? I asked. His hand slid up. "Kacchan"? I asked. He raised my crop top. My face went red. "Do you match your bra and underwear"? Bakugo asked. "W-what"? I asked. "When you bent over I saw (f/c) and your bra is (f/c) to. I heard that if you're matching your bra and underwear that means you initiate sex". Bakugo said.

"Kacchan I'm not going to lie to you. What the fuck does initiate mean"? I asked. "You want to begin sex dumbass". Bakugo said. "Oh... Not really. I just like to match". I said. Bakugo laughed. "Of course you do". He said getting off of me. I got on top of him. I sat up straight on his stomach. His hand's rested on my thighs. "Why's your shirt off"? I asked. "Because I'm hot". He said running his hand's up my legs. My face heated up. "Oh well let's turn on the air then". I said. "No I'm good. But if you're still hot feel free to take off your clothes". Bakugo said. "Why are you like this Kacchan". I mumbled. My phone rang for a FaceTime. It was Izuku. "Hi Izuku"! I smiled. "Hey sis! Where are you"? Izuku asked. "In Kacchan's room". I said. "Oh... Why"? He asked. "I got bored and I couldn't find you. Where are you"? I asked.

"Oh I'm in my room now". Izuku said. "Oh well I'll be over". I said. "No she won't"! Bakugo yelled. "Hi Kacchan"! Izuku called. "Shut up Deku". Bakugo said. I hung up. I was going to get off Bakugo but he grabbed my arm pulling me to him. "No"! Bakugo said. "Katsuki. Let me see Izuku". I said. "No". He said pulling into his chest and caging me. He always did this. Even when we were kids and I wanted to go and be with another friend. He'll get all pouty and he was always stronger than me. So he'll trap me in his arms. I never used my quirk on him. "Katsuki Bakugo". I growled. "(Y/n) Midoriya". He said playfully. "Or do you want my last name"? Bakugo asked. "No! And let me go". I whined. "So you can leave me for Deku"? Bakugo asked. "I mean in a way yes". I said.

"You love Deku more than me". Bakugo said. "He's my brother Kacchan. And you know that". I said. "Yeah I know". Bakugo said flipping so he was on top of me. "Give me kisses and I'll let you go". Bakugo said. "Kacchan that's embarrassing". I blushed. "How? It's just the two of us". Bakugo said. I sighed and gave him a quick kiss. "I don't want that half assed kiss". Bakugo said. I laughed and gave him a real kiss. He let me go. "And change your clothes". Bakugo said