29

Bakugo's POV

I was walking to (Y/n)'s room. I went to open the door when I noticed it was locked. She never locks her door. I heard her bed making a loud creaking noise. I was confused until I heard her. "Keep going! Keep going! Ahh"! I she said. My eyes widen. I felt like someone punched me in the stomach. "Keep going Steve baby! Keep going! Right there! Steady baby"! She said as the bed creaked harder. I growled and banged on the door. "Let me in! Right now"! I yelled. Who ever this Steve fucker is I'm about to kick his ass. I heard the bed stop. (Y/n) opened the door wearing a skirt and crop top. I pushed her out the way going into the room ready to throw hands. I then noticed her laptop on and she was playing happy wheels. "Are you ok Kacchan"? (Y/n) asked. I growled. I went to look up her skirt. "What the hell"? She slapped me. She had underwear thank god.

"What the fuck were you just doing"? I asked. "I was playing my game"! (Y/n) smiled. "Were you bouncing on your bed"? I asked. "Yeah". She smiled. "Who's Steve"? I asked. "The name of the happy wheels character I'm playing. You want to play Kacchan? Speed is key"! (Y/n) smiled. I felt so happy she wasn't cheating on me... Actually I shouldn't think she'll cheat anyway. She's dense as fuck.

(Y/n)'s POV

I watched as Bakugo was actually being flirted with. By some girls while we were at the mall. I just stared at them. They were so pretty. Bakugo was well aware of there flirting and he was getting pissed off by the second. "I don't have gag reflexes so... I'll satisfy you good". One girl said as she licked a sucker. I clicked my tongue. I walked over. "Can you seriously not choke? That must be so cool! Because I'm about to die when I brush my teeth. I read somewhere that if you hum your gag reflex will be easier to control". I said. All four girls stared at me. "Who the hell are you"? They asked. I smiled. "I'm (Y/n) Midoriya. I'm Kacchan's friend". I smiled. Bakugo wrapped his arm around my waist. I moved from him.

"Well if you do the palm of your hand a certain way. You can control it". Another girl said. "Oh really? That's helpful! Have fun you guys"! I smiled. I was somewhere between not giving a fuck and being jealous. I don't know how to handle situations like this. I'm such a bad wolf! We're supposed to be territorial! I walked away and went to sit on a bench in the mall. I waited for Bakugo. It took him a while since he brought me food. I ate the food slowly. "What was that back there"? Bakugo asked. "I was just talking to your new friend's". I smiled. "(Y/n)...". Bakugo mumbled. I drunk my drink. "(Y/n) what would you do if I was cheating on you"? Bakugo asked. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "A-are you"? I asked. You could tell he instantly regretted what he said. "No! I promise I'm not. It was just a question. Because you never seem to be jealous. And that bothers me. Not because I want you to be jealous. Because you seem to ok with someone coming in between us". Bakugo said. "Kacchan... My job as a-". He cut me off. "I don't want to hear that mate crap. I want you to never give up on me! Fight for what you want. I damn sure do it for you". Bakugo glared at a couple guys who stared at me. I smiled at him.