Prologue

Flashback
Two little boys held each other very closely, not wanting to let each other go. One was four years old and other one was six years old. There were tears streaming down their cheeks. The four year old boy was moving away and the day came up way too fast to their liking. "Okay Harry its time to go," and upon hearing his mom voice, he started sobbing even louder, giving his 'hero' an even tighter hug.

"Haz, its alright, we will see each other very soon I promise." The six year old boy said to his friend. "You promise?" The four year old asked, as his tears was being wiped away by his best friend. The older boy smiled, nodding his head and held his pinky in the air, as to say 'I pinky promise'. The younger boy joined his pinky with him. The older one smiled weakly and cupped his shorter friends cheeks.

The shorter one soon detached himself and allowed his mom walk him to the car. The car engine started and the younger boy rolled down his window to put his head out. He then shouted, "Bye hero, I will miss
you!" the car started to move. The older boy ran as fast as he could to keep within the distance of the car. "See you soon Haz, take care!" And the car soon disappeared, leaving the older boy with a broken heart, already missing his best friend.
End of flashback

Harry held a picture frame close to his chest, thinking back on the memory of his long lost friend. The picture was showing two boys, one being four years old and the other being six years old holding hands and smiling at the camera. One of them being taller than the other. Harry even chuckled weakly at the small jokes that his childhood best friend made about his height back then. A tear ran down to Harry's cheek. He then whispered softly, "I miss you hero..." before he placed the picture in his bag and zipped it up, getting ready to head to his new school....undercover.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia