18

I was in the office while the rest of them were in the living room, probably trying to process all that happened tonight. I looked at the work that I was able to get down and I was slightly proud of it before I just walked up to my office room door and turned the lights off. "One step closer to avenging my family's death," I told myself with a big smile on my face before I shut the door and walked to the showers to take one real fast before I met up with the others.

I walked to the hall and I spotted my friends sitting there, drinking some beer, still having a pretty shocked look on their faces. They were all ghostly pale and their eyes looked like as if they just saw something very traumatic. Which I won't lie and say that they are in the wrong of feeling that way. I know what I just did could do a lot to a humans mental state and I do understand.

Ed looked up at me and he tossed a beer at me. I successfully caught it and popped the top right off. I lifted the can a bit as to say thanks and Ed just nodded. I sat next to him and I was just waiting for the four guys to say something. The room was getting a little awkward and I don't really handle awkwardness very well. It just makes me a bit uneasy I guess.

I can tell that they were kind of afraid to say anything, but I knew that they were going to talk about it at some point. I took a sip from my can of beer like as if nothing happened and so was Ed. I mean, this is just our daily routine, so there isn't really anything to be surprised about. I could feel eyes on me and when I turned my head, I saw all of my friends staring at the two of us. I moved the can away from my lips before I tilted my head at them.

"What?" I asked them and Liam was the first to speak up. "What are you?" He asked me asked now I was a little confused. "What are you talking about mate?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. "How could you...like I get the fact that he did crimes, but he was still treated so unfairly. He didn't deserve to have that kind of treatment no matter what he did," Niall said.

I looked at Ed and the two of us locked eyes before my red headed friend broke out into a laughing fit. "If you want to talk about what is unfair, then we should talk about what he did. All of the torture and pain that he did cause." I said. "What do you mean?" Zayn asked and as an answer, Ed pulled out his pad and started to play a video.

It was the most disgusting video that I've ever seen, so I knew that it was going to scar my friends even more. Alex was in the video and he was just torturing innocent people with so many tools in so many different ways that it made me want to vomit and this wasn't the first time of me seeing something like this.

After the one minute mark, Niall gasped before saying, "Please...please turn it off. I can't take anymore." I watched Zayn give the Irish lad a very comforting hug. I them looked at the other two boys and I saw their eyes closed. Yeah...is know that feeling boys. I know that feeling of vomit wanting to come up just because of what you just saw and believe me...is still want to puke.

Ed nodded and turned the pad off. "Who is he anyways?" Louis asked and I sighed. "He is the son of Robert Gold," I replied and wanted to punch a wall because just by saying his name, I wanted to kill. I had to hold back though, the boys have seen enough and I don't think that they need anymore haunting thoughts running around.

"How did you even know that he was going to be there?" Niall then asked and I smiled. "He owe always goes to heaven and hell every Friday, so when you said that you wanted to go to a club, I just thought that going there was not a bad idea. Of course, I wasn't able to find him there, so I asked Gigi if where he could be located."

"Who's Gigi?" Louis asked and I smiled a soft smile, "Baby g, the stripper back at the first club that we went to tonight. The one that gave me a lap dance, but we are actually really good friends." I told them and they just slowly nodded their heads, slowly getting the plan that Ed and I thought of beforehand. I sighed, knowing that they were still on edge with me, and I knew that they were still scared of me.