23

Zayn and I have been at the mall for about an hour now and I'm having a lot of fun. I've bought myself a few things, but most of the things that I've bought is for Harry. Zayn has been getting things for everyone and since u told him about this being my first Christmas with Harry. I wanted to make it a special one. I wanted to get Harry the gifts that could cover the amount of years that we've spent away from one another.

However, I do have limited money to spend, so I just asked if Zayn can help out to get some things for my sisters and for my mother. He was fine with it, telling me that today was special which confused me, because I don't know what's all special about today. After visiting the Gucci store, knowing that Harry absolutely loves the brand, we stopped at the food court.

Him and I got some food and we grabbed a table. We were all smiled before we began to have a small chat. "It's been a long time since the two of us hung out together. You were always hanging with Niall." "And you were too busy fucking Liam," I mentioned with a small smile. "Oi! Fuck off!" He told me with a pout. I just laughed before I said, "It's all out of love Z," I told him with a small chuckle.

"Yeah right, your the tease of the group." "Tommo the tease as Harry would say," I added with a wink which only made Zayn roll his eyes playfully at me. He can never lie and say that he can live a life without me around. When lunch was over, I sighed and looked at my raven haired friend and asked, "Are we done here?" He looked at my before he pulled out his phone and looked at it.

"Not now. We need some more time. Maybe a couple of more hours," He said and I was even more confused. "What?" I asked him and I saw his eyes widen before he put his phone away and shook his head. "Um..nothing! Let's spend some more time here. I like spending time with my friends, you know?" He said and I sighed before I just nodded. "Alright, but let's hurry up. I wanna go back home at some point."

"Yeah yeah, I know that you want to go back to Harry," He told me and that only made me blush. "You like Harry. Don't try and argue with me about it. Now let's continue shopping," Zayn then added before he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to even more stores. I was a blushing mess with what Zayn said and I just can't help but think of the boy that I've been thinking about got a long time now.

3 hours later
"Okay Z, I'm getting tired. I want to go home now," I said with a groan. "Alright, I guess we've done all that we needed to do. Let's go home," He told me and I sighed with relief. "Thank to fucking god. My feet are killing me," I said before I dragged the boy out of the mall and to my car. He got in the passenger side and I walked right to my drivers side, immediately going in.

I put my car in drive and I drove all of the way back to the mansion that is now, my new home. When we arrived, I parked the car and I helped Zayn get all of the bags before we went inside. I fished out my keys before I opened the front door. It was dark, so I used my hands to guide me to the light switch. "Umm...we're back!" I called before I finally found the switch and turned it on.

The lights came on and people jumped from different hiding spots and shouted "SURPRISE!" I saw my family, Zayn's family, Liam's family, Niall's family, Ed, and so many more people. I looked at everyone with a shocked look on my face. "Wha..." I said feeling a bit confused as to what was happening. I then heard the kitchen door open and I looked to see Harry walking out with a cake in his hands and he was singing happy birthday with the others joining along side him.

I looked at him, then at the cake, then realization hit me. Today is my mother fucking birthday and I actually forgot the damn thing. I smiled at everyone before I let out a short chuckle. "I actually forgot my birthday," I said and they smiled at me before I blew out the two candles that were sitting on top of it. Gotta say...if Harry made this cake, then he did a damn good job. Not surprised though. He's a really talented lad...impresses me more and more everyday.