THANKS, SEQUEL, AND 1K?!?

Guys I have not been more happy to see this story be so close to 1K reads! We are at 965, but I really want to get to 1K, an I promise you that I will update the parts that are ready to be publish once this story reads 1K. Guys, it's not oy this story, but it's the ones prior to this on. My first story on Wattpad is about to hit 28K and so many more are getting noticed. I love see my stories and I just love seeing how well they are doing. I went on another account of mine and I saw the amount of ribbons (ranks) of my stories and I'm so happy to see them so high and for the ones that aren't happy, I'm still happy to see them actually on the charts.

I love you guys so much and this is the greatest feeling ever. To see my account and my stories get so far is making me feel like I just received the greatest gift on Christmas morning. I thank you all got the amount of love and support and I'm so thankful for all of you. You guys are so supportive, so loving, so understanding, so much of everything. Whenever I'm going through a tough time (death) and I tell you guys what happened, then you guys would always be there for me. You guys kept me going in this Wattpad journey. Thank you all so much and I'm so happy to be continuing with something like this.

Then there is the sequel to this story! I'm thinking of new ideas for this sequel, but I swear that it'll be out as soon I have that plan in my head, okay?

I hope that you guys have a good night/morning. I love you all!

-Daysia