5

It has been a month since Harry and I got back to the way that we were before. He still calls me Prince, but when we're playing or for whenever he's bored, he'll call me hero. I would call him Hazza for the mist part, but if I'm bored, I would just call him Haz or this new nickname 'sun'. I don't know where the nickname came from, bit I quite liked using it because it described him perfectly. His smile are usually so bright like the sun and his personality shines EVEN brighter than that.

He is like the one friend that you would always want to have around for the support and love. His actions are so sweet. Like one time, him and I were walking to my dorm and we saw a stray cat on the sidewalk. Do you want to know what he did? The boy actually picked up the cat and now he owns it. He took care of the scars that the poor feline had and he made sure that it was fully healthy before I could even visit him.

After that, nothing and I mean NOTHING can ever top that kind of kindness. You know what's funny though? There was this time where he tripped over a dog and we actually spent 1 hour and 30 minutes by hum just apologizing to it until I finally had him realize that the dog has 0 clue as to what he was saying.

He pouted and scratched the dog behind its ear before he let us finally leave. The owner thanked him for treating their dog so nicely, but he also thanked me because he had places to be and he knew that it was going to be wasted because of something as small as this.

Yes, there were days where the two of us would hang out and it would just be the two of us. No Eleanor. No Niall, Zayn, or Liam. No one. Just the two of us like back in our childhood. However, instead if going in a search for frogs, we would just go to the movies or to the arcade. Instead of playing hide-and-seek, we would just play laser tag or we would actually go camping with just the two of us.

Did we share a tent? Yes. Was there any cuddling?...no one needs to know. However, what I can say is that I'm a little spoon when it comes to relationships with tall men....I'M NOT SAYING THAT HARRY AND I ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP! I'm just saying what role that I would play if it were to come to something like that.

Anyways, Harry and I were finally back to normal, and I could never tell you how relieved and happy that I am for it. He was very accepting of my apology to him for being such an asshole to him. I told him that if I knew, then I wouldn't have treated him like that. I would've actually told Eleanor to grow up and to stop acting like a child if I just knew.

If my brain weren't so slow and if I actually knew that Harry Edward Styles was my childhood best friend that I've missed for so long. He only smiled, laughed, and accepted and I was smiling so big that day that I could've had a face freeze, and I would not care for it.

I bet if he was famous then a lot of people would have the same smile on their faces like mine. They would see this sweet boy and they would absolutely love him, and I absolutely guarantee it. There is no reason for you not to smile when you see a flower like him.

However, Eleanor begs to differ. She hated it when I told her that Harry is my childhood best friend that was gone for so long. I told her that there were no more issues between the two of us and that we were back to the way that we were years ago. She didn't like that because she still hated Harry. Did I care about that fact? No.

What I did get bothered about us when Harry and Eleanor would get into a fight 3 times a day and it's normally either because of me, Eleanor trying to make Harry seem like a bad person or a complete dumbass, Harry making Eleanor notice the features on her intelligence (which I'll have to admit is pretty hilarious), or places where we should hangout.

For the most part, I would side with Harry since he was the more logical between him and Eleanor. Also the #1 rule that best friends always have to follow: Bros before hoes, and seeing that Eleanor is definitely...not loyal, I would always put Harry before her. I mean, I fought him because of something that was totally her fault and the fact that he was the reason why I was being so cruel and rude to Harry. I was not going to allow her to be one to break something like this again.