9

When the next day rolled in, I heard that Simon was going to come and just 'check in with Mr. Malik'. Is he trying to fool me or something? He does know that I am not to be described as stupid, right? I have better intelligence than him, who exactly is he trying to fool? I already know that he's coming here to talk to me. He doesn't really need to lie about it. He can just come over and tell me what he wants and leave.

I don't really like the guy, but I still have to tolerate him. I- "Mr. Styles?" Cindy called and I looked up from my paperwork to see her in the doorway of my office. "Yes C?" I responded. "Mr. Simon is here," she told me before she walked away. I let out a sigh before I stood up and placed my pen down before I walked out of the room to have a nice talk with the old man.

I walked to the infirmary, knowing that's where the guy was in order to fool me some more. Well...he was going to try, but I'm quite smarter than that. I opened the doors and I saw my friends and Simon talking with Zayn's dad. I stood there for like 10 seconds before I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me.

"Hello Simon," I said with no expression. "Why, hello there agent H." Simon responded and I rolled my eyes. "Is there a reason as to why you're here?" I asked and he shrugged. "Just checking in wi-" "You're not fooling me Cowell. You may be older, bit our of the two of us, I'm the more intelligent. Now do me a favor and cut the crap and remember who you're talking to." I said, cutting him off.

He didn't bother taking my advice though. "What happened to your hand, Harry?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes again before I crossed my arms and rose an eyebrow at him. "None if your damn business, now what the fuck do you want?" I asked again. He out his hands in the air and sighed, "Cannot fool you one but, can I? Well, if you must know Harry. There is a case that I'm going to need your help for," Simon told me and I nodded.

"I've been aware of that, now what's up?" I asked. "There was a robbery and a murder at the jewelry downtown. These files contain all of the information that you need and the CCTV footage," He told me before he handed a folder to me. I took it and opened it up.

I look at the footage and see that it was only for 1 minute. The criminal shot at the camera before I can get the chance to watch anymore footage. It all happened right when the thief walked into the shop, but that was enough for me still. I had a hypothesis of who could be the culprit, but I still read the file just in case if I was wrong.

I read through a page or two before I closed it, looked at Simon and said, "Jim is the culprit." "What do you mean? How is that when the thief caused him pain as well?" Simon asked me and I just sighed because I had to explain all of my logic on this case. "There is a little thing called lying Simon. Jim lied to you. I know this because the cut on his hand is from the showcase in the store." I pointed out.

"How are you so sure about this Harry?" Simon asked and I looked at the footage that it was automatically paused on. "The CCTV shows a man with green eyes and as you know and as the file read, Jim has green eyes. The file also reads that the thief knows about the store, so it is in fact Jim." I told him before I handed both the files and the footage and he slowly took it.

I looked around to see everyone staring at me and I tilted my head, "What's the matter?" I asked and that's when they began to use their words, "Dude...I've watched Criminal Minds and it takes them 30 minutes to solve a case. While your standing there, solving a case in only 10 minutes," Niall told me and I chuckled. "No really, Harry. How the hell did you do it?" Louis asked and I shrugged.

Simon wrote a note down and smiled at me, "Thanks agent, now I may take my leave," Simon told me before he gathered his things and walked out of the room and left the mansion. I was sure to have one of my workers to walk with him so that he doesn't do anything suspicious. Again, I'm not really fond of the guy, so no, I don't trust him.