13

We walked down to the basement after looking around the house, and to say that I felt a bit uncomfortable would be an understatement. The room was so filthy, and not the type of filth that you're probably thinking of. The entire room and I mean the ENTIRE room was filled so many sex toys! I really have no clue as to how many there were and I don't know how a person could have this many toys in their household. Like I would allow for my to lover to have 1 or 3, but not 50!

There was a table with all of the kinky objects that you could possibly think of. There were ropes, dildos, vibrators, anal plugs, chains, paddles, whips, and many more that I don't even want to think about. I looked at the table and honestly...I was disgusted. I mean, you're married and you still have to keep these things around. Like I know that some people would still like to be pleased even if they're married, but I just don't see a point. If I was married, then I wouldn't allow any of these things in my house. The only exception is if I was away and we were FaceTiming or something like that.

"Kinda looks like as if they were just playing a very serious game of 50 shades or some shit like that," Niall said in a wondering tone. We all laughed and I shook my head as I had a smile on my face. I saw Louis whisper something to Liam something about Zayn I'm guessing. Because then Zayn had some grin on his face as he whispered one word into Liam's ear which only made Liam curse, "Fuck," and I would be lying if I were to say that I didn't laugh at the two of them.

Everyone was looking at him and he just had wide eyes and I only chuckled. Louis and Zayn were just too busy laughing their asses off. I looked at the table again and slipped on my disposable gloves before I even landed a ginger on anything. Everything is just so fucking gross. I nearly threw up only 2 minutes ago, but I had to hold it in since this is my job.

I then picked up each object on the table and observed them closely. I saw some vials and bottles that were filled with some type of white substance and right now, I completely hated my curiosity because when I picked them up and brought it up to my nose to get the smell, I started to cough. "Harry," Both Liam and Louis said in unison as they helped each other to hold me up. "I'm fine...I'm fine," I said as I put the vial down.

"What is it mate?" Zayn asked me and I knew that I'm probably going to laugh about this later, but I just looked at them with a very serious face and said, "Cum." I said it with no emotion, but they just stared at me with wide eyes before they began to laugh long and hard. I tried to gold all of it back, and I did it successfully when I told my colleagues to pack everything up and to take it all to the forensic lab for testing and for Ed to check everything out.

God...he's going to be such a tease about this. I went around the table this time, but what I saw...it broke my heart. Right in front of me was a shaken and beaten up dog, looking like as if it doesn't remember the last time that it ate anything or drank any water. I picked the dog up and carried it all of the way to my car. I had it lay down, but I gave the poor animal a few treats and some water. It ate like as if it was his very last meal and I'm going to have to tell my butler to clean up the water mess back here.

I wasn't going to scold the dog in any type of way. It was in a really awful condition and I think that I would be nothing but a dick if I were to scold something in that state of matter. "What are you planning on doing with the dog sir?" Mark asked me and I thought for a moment before I said, "It should stay with us. It would be good evidence to have on this case." Everyone nodded their heads and I called out, "Alright everyone, the boys and I will be going back to the lab. You may tag along if you'd like, but if nit, then you may continue on with whatever you're doing!" Before I got into my car and went on my drive back to the lab.

When we arrived there, we saw Ed just doing his job. Ed looked at us, but when he locked eyes on me, he grinned...and let the teasing begin, shall we? "Mr. Styles, after working for you for so long, I didn't take you as the kinky type of guy~ so my place or yours?" He asked as he placed his hands on my waist. I chose to play along by placing one of my hand on his cheek and I caressed it. "Baby, I need you to sterilize it first, then I can use it on you," I told him before I gave him a small wink. It was quiet for like 5 seconds before the room erupted into laughter. Everyone was laughing.