26

"Harry's definitely mad at us..." I said while Mark was driving us back to the mansion. "Well I did tell you that it was a bad idea to disobey his orders," Liam said and Zayn sighed. "All we wanted to do was to make sure that our sisters were safe and away from being in danger..."

"But boys, you have to learn that whatever Harry says or does, then there is some kind of reason behind it. He isn't the type to do things out of will and he isn't the type to lie about something that is family related. He cares about your family than you do yourself. Like Louis, your sisters are the only siblings that Harry has in his life. His only sister died a horrible death, but now he has his god sisters. Try and tell me that Harry won't risk his own life for them. If he's willing to literally catch a bullet for you, then he's going to do the same for your sisters. Maybe even more.

If he goes so far for you, then he's going to treat your sisters the exact same way. Same this for the rest of you guys. Your families and you guys are the only people that Harry calls as his family. You have made him feel the love that he never felt for years now, so when it comes to them being in danger, then that will run his mind until he saves you," Mark told us and I was breaking on the inside.

I was breaking because I knew this and I still disobeyed his orders. "We really need to apologize to him then," Niall said and I nodded, "We really do." We then continued to drive for about two minutes when we suddenly get hit by a speeding car and everything went dizzy for just a moment before it all went dark. I wasn't able to fight what was going on, because my head was way too dizzy to see anything, and my eyes were already shut when I was only able to hear mumbles.

Then the voices soon faded and all I heard was silence...it was pitch black and I couldn't hear anything if anything at all it was my heartbeat.

What the fuck is happening?

I was in the middle of my drive back to the mansion and I was far from pissed

I was in the middle of my drive back to the mansion and I was far from pissed. I was livid! I mean how could they think that low of me. Yes, I didn't tell then what was happening, but that was only because of the fact that they were at peace. They weren't stressing over anything and they seemed pretty happy from where I saw them. There was no missions for them to do they had their studies all finished, and they got their training done, they were finished with it all and who was I to ruin something like that.

I didn't want to exhaust them or some shit like that. However, they just thought that it was the most perfect idea to follow me and get themselves into some business that had nothing to do with them. Like I love those boys with all of my heart, and I appreciate for their love towards their family, but when I said that they are safe, then why didn't they take me seriously. I don't lie about things like that. If something really did happen to their sisters, then I would've told them and I would've had them to follow me and be ready for a fight.

I would've done that if it happened, but it didn't and I just hate their distrust in me. I'm most shocked at Louis. He can tell if I'm lying or not. He should've saw that I was telling the truth. I mean he is my childhood best friend after all. I didn't think that the years apart would have him forget about the small parts of me. Like when he knows when I'm lying or when I'm mad and other things like that. I-