4

"So Harry love how are you? Its just been so long. We all missed you so much!" My mum told Harry and I saw Harry smile and say, "I'm good, and I've missed you guys too." My step-father then walked in and looked at us.

"How did you know him Jay?" He asked once he saw how close Harry and Jay were acting towards one another. Not in a romantic way of course. "Well, Harry used to be our neighbor so long ago, his mum and dad were very close to us." My mum said as her answered, which Mark nodded with acceptance. He walked to the kitchen while my mother put her focus back on Harry. "

"So tell me Harry, how is Anne and Gemma? Is your dad doing well? It has been some time since I've talked to your mother." She questioned and I'm guessing that she struck a nerve because when she asked that, Harry's smile faltered to a more sad look. He looked down and I say his hands starting to shake.

"What happened love?" My mum asked as she reached out and took Harry's hands in her own. Harry took a breath before he looked up at her and spoke with a very sad tone in his voice. "Jay, when I was only 8...they got into a car accident...and...none of them made it." My mom looked shocked and she placed her hands over her mouth while my father placed a hand on Harry's shoulder.

I was shocked. Harry's family was like my second family...if they were gone, then I would've cried my eyes out and be depressed for like a week or two. "I'm so sorry love," My mum said and hugged Harry again, even tighter than the last one.

I then saw a single tear fall from Harry's eyes and I lifted my hand and wiped it away which made Harry look at me and smile at me weakly. "Who do you stay with now?" My mum asked and Harry shrugged, "With my Nanna." He told her and gave my mum a really sad smile.

Then there was a sound of small feet walking down the stairs. We all looked to see one of my little sisters walking down and stepping into the room. Harry saw her and I heard him gasp before he looked at me, "Lottie?" He asked me and I smiled before nodding my head. "Yes Haz, my little Lots, remember her?" I asked and he smiled even brighter, "How could I forget!" He shouted and Lottie was so confused.

That didn't matter to Harry though. Because he just hopped up and picked Lottie up and hugged her very tightly. "I missed you so much lots!" He cheered and Lottie was still lost and she yelped once she was lifted off of the ground. "I don't know who you are, but I missed you too handsome," she then said once she was placed on the floor again. Harry, my mum and dad laughed.

"You shouldn't flirt with your brother Lots," "I'm sorry, what?" "Well he's not really your brother, but he is your god brother," I said. "Well can't we still be together?" "I mean, you could, but I think Harry only sees you as a sister." I said with a shrug. "You are so mean to me..." She huffed before she went back upstairs.

Can you be with your god brother? I questioned in my head as I looked at Harry who sat back down, right next to me. The others soon came and saw Harry, Jay, and Mark having some conversation with each other. I didn't know what it was about, but it's only because I was so deep in my own thoughts. I may have had a blank look on my face, but I was too lost to even notice.

My mum then went to introduce them to Harry as her now godson and I wanted to grin at their shocked looks, but I didn't. I didn't because I was still thinking of my previous question: Can you be with your god brother? They then joined the conversation and they talked for and while before my mum perked up.

"I almost forgot about the photo album!" My mom exclaimed before she rushed to her bedroom to soon return with and book in her hand. "Louis wanted me to capture all of the moments that he had with Harry, so I put all of the pictures right in here." My mum said before she opened the book up and there we saw a few photos back in Harry and I's childhood.