29

"You two, get Desmond's body straight to the morgue. We will hold a funeral in a week," Mark ordered and the two officers did just that. "You aren't their bo-" "Simon. I just lost a good friend today. Harry just lost another person that means a lot to him today. Right now, I don't give a shit who's the boss of you. Because right now, Harry is in charge, so what I say or whoever is a higher rank than you, goes." Mark said, silencing Simon. Simon huffed before he walked away from is. I really don't see why he keeps trying to one-up everyone, knowing that he's going to loose.

"Boys we are going for a chase, so get in the back seat of my van," Mark told us and we nodded before we rushed to get into Mark's trunk of the van. Mark got into the drivers seat while Jeffrey got into the passengers seat. Mark turned on the car and sped to catch up to Robert.

Robert was in a pretty fast car, so when we were following him, he had us go onto the London bridge. When we saw Roberts car halfway past the bridge, it then started to open, making it hard for us to get to him. Mark came to a complete stop and frustratingly hit his steering wheel, knowing that he can't go any further. We didn't know what else we could do. I then started to hear a bike go off.

I looked through the window to the right of me to see Harry riding on a police motorcycle at full speed. He jumped right over the opening and was able to reach Roberts car. Harry then stopped right in front of it. We all watched in awe. Well...all except for the dads of course. I'm pretty sure that they're used to something like this. Especially when they have a boss like Harry around.

We watched Harry pull out his gun and Robert did the exact same thing. There is no fucking way that Harry's going to die, right? Robert was like the only one ready to fire at Harry, but then backup came. They moved in right behind Harry and they all drew their guns on Robert. When Robert finally realizes that he's really outnumbered, he dropped his gun and slowly raised his hands up.

Harry grinned before he shot the tires of the man's vehicle and I have zero clue why, but I was smiling while all of this was going on. I can't really tell you what it was, but I was just so happy for some reason. Maybe because my mom and sisters are okay as of right now...or maybe because of the fact that Harry looks really hot right now. I watched Harry go to the side of Roberts car and I swear to god that he just flexed. I don't know if he knows that I'm here, but I swear that I just saw some hot shit.

Harry then opened the door and dragged Robert out of the car and he may have threw in a few punches to the guys face, but he did take him to a van when he was finished. Harry walked to the van where we were in and he nodded at Mark, making Mark roll the window down.

"Hey...i want the boys to be okay, so can you take them back to the house?" Harry asked and Mark gave Harry a nod before he started to go in reverse. Harry saw me, winked, and continued to drag Robert to the other van.

Okay...I'm still completely fine with that...you can totally wink at the boy who you know actually has a crush on you. Yeah its totally normal. It's totally fine...meanie. Jeffery was the only one who got out of the van and Bobby, who was a part of the backup, helped Harry get Robert into the van.

 Jeffery was the only one who got out of the van and Bobby, who was a part of the backup, helped Harry get Robert into the van