1

I walked through the school doors and walked to the front office in order to get my schedule. I spotted a lady behind the front desk and I smiled at her before I spoke. "Hi, my name is Harry Edward Styles and I was wondering if this is the place where I get my schedule?" I wondered and she smiled before she nodded.

"Harry Edward Styles...your schedule will be printed out shortly. If you mind waiting and sitting in the chairs over there until I call you back up," She informed me and I nodded again, "Thank you," I said politely before I walked over to the chairs that was aligned against the wall and I sat in one until my schedule was finished being printed. "Dammit...the printer is jammed...how about we email your schedule to you?" She then suggested and all I did was shrug.

I told her my email and a minute later, I received an email labeled 'Schedule' I thanked her again before I walked out of the room and into the busy hallways. I groaned because this is going to be my secret life as a secret agent for years....end me now.

I've already finished school at the age of 18 thanks to my dad being the leader of our agency, and wanting me to finish my education quickly before I focus more on my life being undercover and stuff like that. I've gotten my knowledge handled and the fact that I'm doing a job like this is going to be so long and frustrating.

However, I can never focus on what was in front of me because with me being so deep into my thoughts, I bumped into someone by the lockers. "Ow..." "Ouch..." "I'm so sorry there mate, tend to get so lost in my head that it always messes with my clumsiness," I said as I chuckled. "It's quite alright. At least you have the decency to actually apologize." The raven haired boy said and I smiled. "The name is Zayn, and you are..." "Harry."

"Well welcome to the good life of university Harry. Please tell me that you caught the sarcasm?" He joked and I got it, so I laughed. Him and I talked for a little while before the boy was picked up by some pretty muscular arms. The arms belonged to a boy with some short light brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hey Zaynie," The boy greeted and the boy who I was talking to smiled a bright smile before he say, "Hey Lima." Then what happened next would be described as nothing else but cute. The two of them shares a sweet kiss and I was able to see the love in their eyes as they did so.

Zayn parted from his boyfriend and looked at me. "Oh my god, do you have a problem with gays?" He asked, and I can tell that he was quite nervous about what my answer could be, but I only smiled. "No, I am quite supportive of the lgbtq community. Have the flag hanging above my bed actually. Plus, I'm bi, so it would be pretty weird to hate gays when I'm kind of gay as well." I answered and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"My name is Harry. It's a pleasure to meet you Lima," I greeted, but the two boys laughed. "That's not his actual name. That is his nickname for me to use." Zayn told me. "Yeah, my actual name is Liam. You can call me Li though," Liam told me and I smiled.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Liam," I corrected and he smiled before we shook hands. "So what do you major in?" Zayn told me and I simply said, "Music and Photography." "Oh? Well I major in Music and Arts while Liam's is Music and History. Don't know how he can handle that boring shit, but that's what he majors in," Zayn told me and I saw Liam roll his eyes.

"History isn't bad. It is actually pretty interesting." He defended. "I didn't say that it was bad. I just said that it was and is really boring," Zayn repeated and I chuckled as Liam rolled his eyes again. "Anyways, what class do you have right now Harry?" Liam asked me and I looked at my phone before I said, "Um...English with Ms. Sheeran?"

"Oh good! A good friend of ours named Niall has that class as well. We can drop you off there so that the two of you can get to know each other. Now what block do you have for lunch?" Zayn asked and I looked again. "It says block C." "That's our lunch. You can sit at our table when Lunch comes around." Zayn told me and I smiled.