3

These past few days have actually been pretty good. Harry and I are still ignoring each other though, which I don't really care about. Nope...not at all. Anyways, we tend to go out whenever all of us are free and there are times where Eleanor tags along with me and if I'm going to be completely honest with you...I don't like her being around.

I mean, yes I do appreciate the fact that she wants to be with me, but whenever she's with us, the tension that was there previously, grew even more thick and it's now suffocating. Harry and her have been in...10 arguments in the past 3 days and whenever she wants me to intervene, it either ends with me getting my ass kicked or heavy shouting between the two of us. I do think that Eleanor is the toxic one around, but with her being my girlfriend, I still have to take that boyfriend role and go by it no matter what.

Now whenever Eleanor is around I will try to decrease the negative energy to something else. It's not only Harry either, it's all of my friends too. I know that they hate Eleanor, and things are only set to get worse if she keeps sticking around. What I've also taken notice of is Harry's quick reputation build. He's now known to be the cheeky type of guy. He would talk back to anyone who tries to insult him and the comebacks are quite impressive, and I thought that I was the sassy one out of the 5 of us.

There was this one time where Blake, the most dangerous person of this school, tried to scare Harry by saying 'You are in the danger zone, little boy. I suggest that you turn right around and get out of my face' we were going to pull Harry back, but he just stepped closer and tilted his head 'Why do you want me to turn around? Are you gay Mr.? I'm sorry, I may be bi, but you aren't my type' when Blake tried to fight him...all I can say is that Blake has a brace now and Harry is completely fine.

I mean, he slammed me on a table, so why wouldn't he be fine? I'm still feeling a bit sore from that, but it's tolerable. At this point, I figured that messing with a person like Harry isn't a good idea, so I don't do it anymore. "Guys! Are you ready for the parade?!?" Harry exclaimed, which snapped me back to reality. "I am actually going to be giving a speech this year! Do you think that there will be some fine men out there?" He asked and Niall chuckled before saying, "Thought you would be looking for women more than men." Harry shrugged and said, "I'm more into men than I am into women."

"Well, I think that there will be. The gay men are actually quite known to be really attractive." Liam said and Harry brightened, "Goodie! Now are you guys ready?!?" He asked us again and we all nodded, walking out of the shook and followed the crowd to where the parade was going to be at. Harry had us follow him to the front and when he reached it, he pulled something out of his pocket.

A pride flag. He pulled it out and opened it up before he made it look like a cape and rested it on his shoulders. The sight made me smile and I wanted to coo at the boy so badly, but I had to remember that I hated him, so I held back. He was so cute though! When he saw a parade go by, he would just look at it in amazement and he adored every single last one.

I didn't know what it was, but there was something about him that pulled me even more towards him. Which was weird because again, I hate the guy, so I had to ignore him the best way that I could. Which I knew that he was doing the same right back to me. This just shows how heavy the tension was and to be honest once again...I hate tension. It just makes everything so awkward and I absolutely hate awkward moments. It just feels so awkward to me. Um always the one who tries to get rid of the tension, but I know that this one can never be handled. I'm just going to have to accept it.

When it came down to Harry speech, I just watched him as he walked onto the stage and he was given a microphone, he thanked the people who were clapping for him and he put on that bright smile which would be one point as to why I'm slowly finding him attractive. "Hello, hope everyone is having a good day, yes?" The crowd cheered and Harry smiled brighter, "Well I hope so, this is a pretty big celebration and it's giving you the opportunity to be your true selves!" Again, the crowd roared in cheers.