14

The sun was shining through the windows and we were eating breakfast together when Harry's phone rang. I looked over to see that...it was Ed. God, can't this guy go 1 day without calling Harry. Like let the fucking guy breath. Harry looked at his phone before he smiled and answered it. I sighed and placed my fork down, ready to hear them two talk.

He puts the phone on speaker and I wanted to growl at him. I didn't want to hear that guys voice. He already makes me mad every time that he's around Harry. Hell just the other day, I was scheming to kill that red headed asshole. "Hey sexy! I have sterilized all of the delicious toys! Now we can use them!" Ed exclaimed and I could feel the temper in my body rise gradually and I was now glaring at Harry's phone like as if I wanted to throw it into a put of fire. "That's great babe. I'll be there soon," Harry responded and now I was glaring at him.

Funny how he would never talk to me like this...I thought in my head before I picked my fork back up and stabbed the food on my plate and ate it. "Promise?" Ed asked innocently. Harry chuckled and said, "Very soon, I promise." Right before the line went dead. Harry then tried to finish his food, but instead, he just broke out into a fit of laughter.

We soon finished out breakfast and we left it to the maid to clean the dishes up. We all had to get ready before we headed out to the forensic lab. This time, we went in pairs. I tagged with Harry, Liam was with Zayn of course, and Niall had to ride with Mark. The car ride was a bit awkward since you...kind of don't have the best car rides with someone who you like who is obviously having some kind of kinky relationship with someone strawberry.

Wanna know what pisses me off the most? The fact that Ed acts like as if he knows every fucking thing about Harry when he really doesn't. I'm his fucking childhood best friend! Even though the two of us haven't seen each other for years, I can tell you a lot of things that I know Harry does like.

I kind of wish that I was at the top of the list, but...it is what it is...just like my tattoo. It goes well with a lot of things that have happened in my life. It happens and I just have to move on...even though I don't want to.

When we arrived at the lab, Ed was welcoming us. When he tried to greet me, all I did was glare and that made him grow a bit scared and turn right back around. Harry looked at me with a confused look, but all I did was shrug and he went on with his business. Harry and him were walking, side-by-side while we were following them.

Harry asked about the vials bottle and Ed nodded and said, "All of those vials are in some kind of contact with the victims. The equipments were used on the victims as well." Ed told him as he picked up a manilla folder, "Here's the DNA report. One interesting thing that I've found out I'd that before they died, they had a nice dinner with red wine." Ed then added.

"How did you find that out?" Liam asked and I groaned because I didn't want this red pepper to talk even more. "Well, when I was going through my tests, I found some undigested matter in their stomachs," Ed first told us as he turned to face us. Harry nodded before he took the report from Ed's hands.

"Well thank you for the work mate. See you soon," Harry said with a wave. "Bye." Ed told him in response before we were out of the room and we walked right into Jeffery's office. "These are the forensic reports, did you guys get anything?" Harry asked. "Well hello to you too boss, but yeah. Bobby found some receipt of some restaurant," Jeffrey said and handed Harry the single slip of paper.

"The Taste?" Harry asked as he read the title out loud. Niall them perked up and said, "I know that place. They serve the greatest mac and cheese. It was so damn good. I still remember the day that I've tried it for the first time. It was a rainy day a-"

"Okay before we have some story time with Mr. White bread, can we just go?" Zayn asked, cutting a pouty Niall off. "Yeah let's go pay them a visit." Harry said and thanked Jeffrey for his work before we walked out of the building. We got back into the cars and we went off to the restaurant.