8

Everything was moving slow, like as if god wanted us to see all of this and take our time to process it all. Zayn's father was still with us thank god, but Zayn was breaking down because he didn't like seeing his father in this state which I don't blame him for. Harry was assisting a doctor named Dr. Sheeran, and when Harry's car was pulled up, Harry had Zayn's father and the doctor get in quickly and we followed them.

I didn't know where they were going since the hospital was in the other direction. It was an hour long drive, but it felt like 30 minutes with hour fast Harry was driving. Harry then pulled up to a gate and pressed buttons before the gate opened. Harry sped through and we made sure to get in just as fast. The road was long, and I didn't know where we were until I saw a huge ass mansion in view. Harry lives here?!?

Harry stooped his car and I quickly dud the same before I got out and heard Harry speak. As he was speaking, I couldn't help but think about what happened earlier. My Harry. My sweet and innocent Harry. Just used a gun. Just killed someone. Harry Edward Styles knows how to use a gun and he just killed someone with a fucking headshot. I looked at Zayn's dad who was now on a stretcher and was taken to be handled by the doctor.

Harry followed and I'm guessing that we were allowed in because he didn't say anything when we were following him. "Paul!" Harry shouted and I was confused as to who he was talking to, but all was answered once I saw a big and buff male approach Harry.

"Inform the agency that there was a hitman at the police party. Inform them that the hitman is now dead, but to increase the security of the mansion. One man was hit and I don't want anyone else to get hurt." Harry spoke and the guy nodded before he was off to say all that Harry just said. Agency? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to question this again: What the fuck is going on here!?!

We walked to what I was only guessing was the waiting hall because the space was empty, but the room in front of us was where Zayn's dad was located in. We waited in that hall for 2 hours while Harry was pacing back and forth, probably hating on himself. I wish that I was able to just go up to him and just hug. Tell him that everything was going to be fine, but I was just way too shocked to even move a muscle.

Everyone was here except for Zayn's dad and the girls. The girls were at the front since my mum didn't want them to see what was going on, which was a good choice. Soon, the door opened and the doctor stepped out and walked to Harry, giving him a hug and they talked for a bit before he walked out and out of our sight.

Harry then looked at us and walked to where we were sitting and he looked down at Zayn. He breathed a sigh before he said, "I'm so sorry Zayn. The bullet was for me, but the guy was mistaken and got your dad instead." Harry apologized and the room went silent for a few minutes before Zayn did something that shocked us all. He picked a knife from the fruit bowl and lunged at Harry.

He stabbed Harry right in his bicep. "You fucking killed my dad and that man! You monster! Go die!" Zayn shouted. "Zayn!" Liam then shouted and pulled Zayn back and held him in his hold quite tightly. Harry stayed quiet and he grabbed the knife by its bottom handle and pulled it out. Blood oozed from the stab wound and my dad was quick to Harry's aid with a first aid kit.

"Remove your blazer and shirt," My dad ordered and Harry did just that. My dad then moved Harry so that he was sitting on the bench that we were previously sitting, and held his arm out for him to get to work more easier. My mum rushed in and she immediately started to treat the wound while Mark held Harry's arm in place. "I know that I should've died, but I will need to get my revenge before I go..." Harry told us and we were all confused again.

He breathed before he looked at us and said something that we were far from expecting. "I'm a secret agent and I've been that way ever since my dad was killed," He confessed and we were all shocked. He was still getting treatment, but Harry was still looking at us.